Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    so those twin pistols, are those the twin machine guns?? because, they don't seem too machine-gunny to me+^_^+ i was kinda expecting then to shoot something like;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqU1aY6gIdE

(i know, not best video, but i was kinda thinking the empty clip PA the rifle has, but dual wielded and that it's a normal attack) i don't wanna do cartwheels, i wanna through very large quantities of bullets in a general direction!!!+^_^+
    You were hoping to dual wield two PSU machine guns instead of getting back PSO's twin mech guns, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    If we are getting these it will have to be in the 12th of september.
    That's when we have our weekly maints.
    Unless they decide to change it up just this one time.
    Well, 13th is the date for Japan and 'cause of the time difference, it'll be the 12th here (in Germany).
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Did you play PSO1? They're pretty much identical to the PSO1 mechguns.

If anything they're SMG's, not P90's.
    P90s are SMGs, Sub-Machine gun is called such as they fire subsonic rounds and are fully automatic (meaning it shoots continuously when trigger is held down and the bullets don't exceed the sound barrier)+^_^+ if thee gun fire supersonic rounds, they are generally just called machine guns, the Browning Automatic Rifle and sturmgewehr 44 were among the first portable machine guns to fire supersonic rounds and paved the way to the modern rifles the military has+^_^+
    EDIT, nevermind, more modern SMGs fire well into the 1600 MPH zone, which is supersonic+^_^+ i think SMG today refers more to the machine gun using non-armor piercing pistol caliber rounds+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Sep 1, 2012 at 02:32 PM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    If anything they're SMG's, not P90's.

*eye twitch* P90's are submachine guns...If you want to get technical, you could call them a PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) Some weapons have a fire selector that allows them to switch from full auto, to burst, to semi, but the fact of the matter is that the name "twin machine guns" Is a gross misnomer: It just isn't accurate.

This is what we're getting.
    Spoiler!

This is a full fledged machine gun.
    Spoiler!

Know the difference; respect the difference. *ahem*

Anyway, carry on.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Sep 1, 2012 at 01:18 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Huh. Didn't know P90's were SMG's. Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post

*eye twitch* P90's are submachine guns...If you want to get technical, you could call them a PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) Some weapons have a fire selector that allows them to switch from full auto, to burst, to semi, but the fact of the matter is that the name "twin machine guns" Is a gross misnomer: It just isn't accurate.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Anyway, carry on.
    Like a boss, LAWL, well written.

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I dont know if this has been mentioned in this (quite long) thread, but with the addition of all these great looking attacks that seem to met out massive amounts of damage, I am hoping that they are able to make the mobs much harder than they currently are, or they will be absolutely massacred

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Anyway, carry on.
    I love this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    P90s are SMGs, Sub-Machine gun is called such as they fire subsonic rounds and are fully automatic (meaning it shoots continuously when trigger is held down and the bullets don't exceed the sound barrier)+^_^+ if thee gun fire supersonic rounds, they are generally just called machine guns, the Browning Automatic Rifle and sturmgewehr 44 were among the first portable machine guns to fire supersonic rounds and paved the way to the modern rifles the military has+^_^+
    EDIT, nevermind, more modern SMGs fire well into the 1600 MPH zone, which is supersonic+^_^+ i think SMG today refers more to the machine gun using non-armor piercing pistol caliber rounds+^_^+
    Sub-Machine Gun means precisely that "sub" or "not quite" or "not totally". When sub is applied to something in generally means that it has some relation to the thing being mentioned, but is beneath it in some way... in this context...

Machine Gun refers to the gun having several barrels that spin as it fires and is loaded via a strap

Sub-Machine gun is a gun that has a single barrel but is loaded via several barrels internally and combines pistols having a cartridge.

Automatic and sub/super sonic are completely different.