Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IS IT ME OR....

Exclamation IS IT ME OR....

Does turning your gamecube off, on, then doing FoS for torr piping increase your chances of finding one? Or any rare monster for that matter?

I know its probably just in my head, or coincidence but, it has yet to fail me.

I started noticing how easy it was to get my first torr EVERYTIME. After piping for a good hour in a half, I decided to test it out. On my second pipe back I got my torr.

Probly me just going insane from all this Heaven Punisher farming.

I wish i had your luck.

It's just you.

Darn, was just me being insane. Tried it again took 200 pipes ):

Just a word of advice. Piping causes lens strain and can wear out your cube alot faster than just rerunning the quest.

Not to mention it gets to the point where it becomes virtually unplayable.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Just know that for every time you get a torr before your 512 hildelt, it'll take more than 512 to find one later!

Unless you're lucky. Or unlucky, in which case you'll always go over 512!

That WOULD worry me, HOWEVER, I have 4 GC's and a Wii.

This is getting old though :/ Piping is about as fun as doing runs on Normal.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

I love the way piping isn't considered cheating.
    Click On Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildin View Post
    I love the way piping isn't considered cheating.
    It's all in the eye of the beholder. Some players do regard it as cheating, others do not. No player has any right to judge another player by their personal standards as all players have a right to their freedom of play style now that the official servers are down.

To judge another player or a group of players for how they choose to play is to suggest that the "judge" believes that these players are beneath them as people. To judge an individual or a group based upon your own views, ideas, and prejudices is bigotry.

Cheating is an action. Bigotry is an action. The actions we do are what determine how we are seen and labeled by the community. With that being said, would you rather be seen as an arrogant bigot by all but your fellow bigot peers, would you prefer to be seen as a cheater to a few, or would you rather been seen as neither by treating all players fairly and honoring another players choices for themselves?

Don't you think SEGA would have made PSO differently with that in mind if they thought it was cheating? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been too difficult for them spawn one set of enemies per map/quest run. The thing is, they didn't. Cheating would be more along the lines of duplicating items or hacking for better stats. If you think piping is cheating, theres a forum for rants and stuff, check it out.
    Now that's a 'Biggin :B!