Default God damn this game freaks me the hell out

SCP Containment Breach is what all Survival Horror games should be like, if you haven't tried it yet... GO! It's free after all.

http://poeregalis.com/containmentbreach/

...Oh and play with the lights out and some headphones on real loud, to really scare ya.

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

lol

Looks like a cute giant doll.

I kind of like the Slender Man PC game. o_o
    It's really suspenseful and funny! Hahahaha! xD;;

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieSundae View Post
    lol

Looks like a cute giant doll.

I kind of like the Slender Man PC game. o_o
    It's really suspenseful and funny! Hahahaha! xD;;
    Haha, it does seem very similar, in fact I just downloaded Slender and this yesterday, they are fucking weird and freak me out haha, haven't been scared from a game in forever but these definitely drive that feeling into you.

The SCP Containment Breach game lost its touch on me as I've browsing through the SCP Foundation. Slender on the other hand will always frighten me too much to continue.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The SCP Containment Breach game lost its touch on me as I've browsing through the SCP Foundation. Slender on the other hand will always frighten me too much to continue.
    I've been making it a goal of mine to beat Slender by trying it every few hours and it creeps me out every time I play it, not knowing if that creepy fucker will be there every time I turn my head.

Slender ain't even scary. Slender Man looks like a goofy-ass Gumby reject in that game. Completely ruins any 'scariness'.

Now, if you want some Slender Man 'shit-yo-pants-until-blood-comes-out' goodness, watch Marble Hornets. I'm sure some of you have heard of it, or even seen it. If you haven't watched it, then HERE, that link is the introduction. The series is pretty long, but it's so good. Do NOT watch with the lights off/late at night.

Happy viewing.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Sep 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

The stuff I read about Slender Man is scarier than what Marble Hornets puts out now, I've watched their stuff up to about three months ago and after that stopped caring. I know they need to plan it out, but at the rate they upload just doesn't captivate me enough.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Slender is a good one. I always end up running around in circles trying to find the last two pages though. Very creepy.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Slender ain't even scary. Slender Man looks like a goofy-ass Gumby reject in that game. Completely ruins any 'scariness'.

Now, if you want some Slender Man 'shit-yo-pants-until-blood-comes-out' goodness, watch Marble Hornets. I'm sure some of you have heard of it, or even seen it. If you haven't watched it, then HERE, that link is the introduction. The series is pretty long, but it's so good. Do NOT watch with the lights off/late at night.

Happy viewing.
    Oh mah gawd. Can I have your babies nao? ;w;

I remember randomly viewing one of the entries to this before, a long time ago, but when I got a new computer, I forgot the name of the channel and couldn't find any of the entries no matter how hard I looked. Thanks for posting this! I'm going to watch it from the beginning and you can be damn sure I'm going to be watching it with the lights off late at night. What other way is there?!

Thanks again~<3