Page 396 of 430 FirstFirst ... 296346386393394395396397398399406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4299

Quick question. Does anyone know how the Kamaitachi ring works when it comes to stacking? Does each new kamaitachi overwrite the previous one, or do they stack? Is there a limit? I think the limit is two kamaitachis for the normal weapon action, but I have no idea if it's the same for the ring, or if they're counted together or separately. Thanks.

Limit and stacking are the same as with the shift action.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Quick question. Does anyone know how the Kamaitachi ring works when it comes to stacking? Does each new kamaitachi overwrite the previous one, or do they stack? Is there a limit? I think the limit is two kamaitachis for the normal weapon action, but I have no idea if it's the same for the ring, or if they're counted together or separately. Thanks.
    3 kamaitachi are max with rings or without it.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Fi/Hu won't suck at Double if you use Knuckles.

For Double, equip Knuckle Chase Ring and pursue the bits. Flicker Jab, BHS, and Flash Thousand are especially strong choices to use here. Flicker Jab is one of your quickest and cheapest PAs that'll get you in front of Double bits quickly to TAJA into BHS. Flicker can also be used to pursue and damage bits when Double does the merry go round attack as well as it's tongue when it does the wall spin attack. No need for Heartless Impact outside of trying to get behind walls when you can't lock on bits to step chase. When Double is stunned, do Flicker > BHS until you run out of PP. I personally use Flash Thousand since the jabs are uninterruptible by cars and is especially good for damaging Double's tongue in the air during it's final phases.

Another thing that's important is that it's completely okay to back off and run around sometimes; Double is all about patience and it'll punish your ass if you get too greedy trying to DPS, so keep aware of your surroundings, especially with the cars and panic puddles. When you're breaking Double's bits, be positioned diagonal to the bit, not directly in front of it so that way you can always just double step backwards when it spins or thrusts to get out of harms way. Also, save Limit Break for burning Double during stuns.

For an average pug run, this is my usual damage breakdown with Knuckles only during Double. This is the fastest parse I haven't deleted; it lasted 2 minutes and 24 seconds:

Spoiler!
    i am can say, what Fi/Hu can feel good with all weapon combination on Double.
    All Fi weapons and rings are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    3 kamaitachi max, 4th kamaitachi override 1st. If u are use ring, kamaitachi apply JA and TAJA. Shift apply only JA and break TAJA. Only IR and DC activate 2 kamaitachi, if u use ring. (2 kamaitachi, if DC are charged)

Quick question: Im new to fighter (I came from Braver) planning to be a Fist main, so any suggestions? like the bread and butter of Fist/gloves?

sorry but you will need to use all 3 weps

Knuckles are very good for bossing, but not for all bosses - for those whose weakpoints are very high compared to the ground level, you're better off switching to a different weapon. But when they work, they work REALLY well.

The bread and butter PA is Back Hand Smash. It's really powerful, also really short ranged so if that's an issue, grab the knuckles ring that moves you closer to the foe while you PA. Flicker Jab -> BHS is a very good combo and decently PP-efficient, while normal BHS spam has better burst damage but less sustainability. In addition to that, Heartless Impact is good for closing distance.

I don't use them for mobbing but I heard some people had luck with that. Still, I have no experience with knuckles mobbing so I have nothing to say.

Mobbing with fists, Straight Charge+Quake Howling is your friend.

Otherwise, use Double Saber with +20 DS ring.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2