Page 427 of 430 FirstFirst ... 327377417424425426427428429430 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    dont take it personal but almost nobody uses DS Wind Parrying skill anymore, theres no reason to when you have PA's to parry for you (Acro Effect for one) and its also a wasted slot on your DS PA palette too
    I don't use it either, i mentioned it be because i saw a Fighter using it against Omega Masquerade. Basically when the timing is too short for Acro Effect. I guess the advantage over step is to not loosing your placement.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

so i just started playing fighter again but I'm still a little rusty

is Hu actually the only used (and best) subclass for Fi?

i hear ppl saying Te or Su

it is even worth using them?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so i just started playing fighter again but I'm still a little rusty

is Hu actually the only used (and best) subclass for Fi?

i hear ppl saying Te or Su

it is even worth using them?
    Why would you ever use Te as sub outside of a Fo/Te scenario?

Fighter needs all the survive-ability it can get and as such Hu is essential. Su can kinda fill that niche but it's severely inferior due to sucking when it comes to mobbing thanks to point assist and not having Iron Will, making you more dependent on Limit Break insurance and nobody wants that.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Why would you ever use Te as sub outside of a Fo/Te scenario?

Fighter needs all the survive-ability it can get and as such Hu is essential. Su can kinda fill that niche but it's severely inferior due to sucking when it comes to mobbing thanks to point assist and not having Iron Will, making you more dependent on Limit Break insurance and nobody wants that.
    I figured it'd be the best choice due to techs access.

it's a matter of choice i guess.
    i have seen some crazy Fi/Te players doing pretty great after all

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    I figured it'd be the best choice due to techs access.

it's a matter of choice i guess.
    i have seen some crazy Fi/Te players doing pretty great after all
    Fi/Te is a niche playstyle and not really a good one either
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hi yes, former FiTe player. It's not good. Don't use it. At best it has less than a handful of niche situations where it can shine, but no way in hell it shines even remotely bright enough to matter in said niche situations.

FiHu is basically your go-to combo and shouldn't be deviated from unless you absolutely know what you're doing along with the pros and cons of deviating from such a thing.

Sincerely,

Someone who's played FiGu, FiBr, FiBo, FiHu, FiFo, FiSu, FiRa, FiTe and will be giving FiPh a shot on release next week.

That being said, if your adamant in not sticking to FiHu; please don't do it blindly and get in contact with me. It will probably be more annoying and frustrating than fun if you try to do Fi/Not-Hu blindly.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Apr 19, 2019 at 02:10 AM.

Hi,

What are the best SSA's to put on a TD Atlas EX for slots s1-s4? Returning player and just looking to get some upgrades.

I primarily played Knuckle before with an Austere but it seems DS/TD outperform knuckle now? I ended up pickiing up a TD 15* from the campaign.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by polishgerbils View Post
    Hi,

What are the best SSA's to put on a TD Atlas EX for slots s1-s4? Returning player and just looking to get some upgrades.

I primarily played Knuckle before with an Austere but it seems DS/TD outperform knuckle now? I ended up pickiing up a TD 15* from the campaign.

Any tips would be appreciated.
    Personally i use :
    S1:Powering Intent
    S2:Skilled Strike 2
    S3:Skilled Strike
    S4:Vampiric Strike

S2:Immediate Profusion is a good alternative to S2:Skilled Strike 2 (who is a bit expensive)
    S4:Radiant Response (from partizan) is pretty good to for TD, if you can live without Vampiric Strike

I can't talk too much about knuckles, but Gear Experience with his unique potential is still the more useful knuckles.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Personally i use :
    S1:Powering Intent
    S2:Skilled Strike 2
    S3:Skilled Strike
    S4:Vampiric Strike

S2:Immediate Profusion is a good alternative to S2:Skilled Strike 2 (who is a bit expensive)
    S4:Radiant Response (from partizan) is pretty good to for TD, if you can live without Vampiric Strike

I can't talk too much about knuckles, but Gear Experience with his unique potential is still the more useful knuckles.
    Any reason to ignore crit 30% ups? With one of them it seems you can get a near 100% crit rate...or is it multiplicative?

Quote Originally Posted by polishgerbils View Post
    Any reason to ignore crit 30% ups? With one of them it seems you can get a near 100% crit rate...or is it multiplicative?
    Fi can reach 80% crit rate (5% default + 25% fury + 25% brave + 15% crit stike + 10% effort ring), so indeed with TD S4 you reach 100% crit rate (at least for frontal attack). But I feel Hp recovery or PP cost reduction is more useful, 80% crit rate it's already very high, and with shifta strike from a TE this S4 become useless. It would be more tempting if the 30% crit chance was unconditionally, and not only for frontal attack.
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3