Page 421 of 430 FirstFirst ... 321371411418419420421422423424 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    Which one i should choose between nemesis knuckle and slave knuckle ?
    In the first time I think i will choose slave but i see many Japanese people that play Fi very well, they choose nemesis.
    That make me hesitate.
    I'd really go for Nemesis here. The shield potentially saving you is only the cherry on top. Slave looks stronger on paper due to the small base ATK bonus it has, but the real kicker for Nemesis is the 20% PP reduce when shield is up, which makes all your DPS rotations more sustainable than the PP regen on normal one, due to how PP reduce and TAJAPPS stack. And knux happens to be that one weapon with very costy PAs, and 3rd normal is good, but you want to avoid using it for as long as you can as far as Knux go.

There is a video of Neek having +0 PP cost loop for a BHS > Flicker > N3 loop during LB.

meaning it can be used infinitely while barrier is active.

massive plus for sustaining slayer.

Gear Experience's Potential summons a giant fist (like full charge Meteor Fist) to drop on your enemies when you successfully dodge an attack with Sway.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How is Knuckles straight charge Type-0 compare to DS or TD dps rotation nowadays ? more specifically on deus and mother core
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    How is Knuckles straight charge Type-0 compare to DS or TD dps rotation nowadays ? more specifically on deus and mother core
    DS>TD>Knuckles for bossing but mobbing likely knuckles. Type 0 SC though is good but utilizing other PA combo's is better (dont have the current setup in mind atm). I guess if you feel like being lazy do it but you wont be maximing your dmg output by any means

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    SC0's main thing is mobility with decent DPS and sustain (you'd use flicker > BHS for stationary burst). It only beats TDs and DS in certain situations (deus sliding attack during core phase or dragon legs when it does small steps). Don't bother with it in other situations tho since DS and TD rotations are better damage + sustain
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 8, 2018 at 04:45 AM.

I see Knux discussion which just makes me want to rant about how one of the strongest weapon by design can be shafted just because there is no content that favors its niches, which puts it in a very awkward spot in terms of balance.

Knux are the king of 2 types of contents:
    1: Contents where can dump your entire PP bar without needing to normal to recharge PP. I don't have the exact numbers, but uninterrupted BHS spam (or Flicker BHS cycle) feels to be around 10-15% stronger than anything DS/TD can pull off. Unfortunately, the only relevant content in this category is Deus, where you can pull off exactly 1 Ducking into 4 BHS when he does the double slam. Obviously after the sliding too, but unless you have Orbis + PPC, chances are you won't be at full PP at the start of the window (from SC0), so you might as well DS it.

2: Contents that are actually fast paced and require you to attack and dodge simultaneously. That is what Knux excels in compared to DS/TD, which take much longer to reestablish their peak DPS. The problem is that every content aside from Anga/Deadleon/PD is just a matter of dodge mechanics for 15 sec > go ham for 5 sec > repeat, which obviously downplays the strength of Knux and weakness of DS/TD. Dragon EQ is the closest new content to being Knux favored, but then everything is in the air so you might as well just TD anyway.

Is it too much to be asking for faster paced contents again?
    /rant

On topic, yes, Knux is pretty solid against Deus core. On Mother core tho, you might as well TD all the way because it chases much better than Knux can.

Thanks for yours replies, that confirm my feeling about SC type 0 and Knuckles in general.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Question 14* ?

question o/

recently i got 14* TD drop from the new EQ, it come with 7s and low tier stat
    after i checked the wiki, it said that 4th S4 skill has +30% critical rate during brave stance

i've been planning to put affixes on it as i'm curious how the S1 S2 thing works, so i was planning to put it like this

Slot 1: [S1] Wise Skill (+15% Crit)
    Slot 2: [S2] Sturdy Recovery (HP Absorb)
    Slot 3: [S3] Skilled Strike (Crit DMG+4%)
    Slot 4: [S4] Braving Skill (+30% Crit)
    Slot 5: Noble Power (i got one last spare u.u)
    Slot 6: Act the soul (easiest, i have 7s astral soul on union gunslash but i dont want to lose it)
    Slot 7: Power VI (from s.cn arbor)

will this affixes on +10% Power potential (Millenium Blaze) outdmg my current Qliphad TD? (it has 150ATK 7PP Phrase Weak, 6s), skilltree

sorry i'm too stupid to use the dmg calculator, but i dont want to waste my meseta if it couldn't outdmg my qliphad

--

Currently i'm running with fi symbol +20, Astra Rear + Qliphad Arm + Astra Leg, low affix with +90atk and few HP/PP
    do i need to change my units soon?, i have several 12* set so i'm confused to use which combination (ray, zeinesis, qliphad, evelda, weila, greuzoblura). i prefer for better dmg as i used to run with 900ish hp and hugging floors 2 - 3 times per run (rip)

any advice are welcome

oh also i was eyeing on the battle coin units recetly, but i got butt ♥♥♥♥ed real good so i'm quit doing battle arena :C
    Last edited by quickasker; Jan 14, 2018 at 12:27 AM. Reason: skilltree

14* TD's will out do Quilph TD's, as for your units thats up to you if you feel the need to upgrade for Ring utilities or not