Page 415 of 430 FirstFirst ... 315365405412413414415416417418425 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4299

Unlike the TD spin, knuckles sway preserves TAJA. However it doesn't count as a photon art and you need to use those for TAJA, so flicker jab -> BHS is still superior to sway -> BHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Preferably I would want to use a BHS combo that allows me to deplete pp less rapidly so my damage is as high as possible over the entire period of attacking (like when mother / deus are down).
    BHS spam 4 times to deplete your pp, and just do two normal attacks. So when I'm doing my last BHS at 46pp, I do sway, BHS, normal, normal, then start again with BHS(no sway this time, no reason) into another two normals. That's 32pp without any potentials boosting it, just limit break.

If you have orbit you should have full PP at the start of every DPS window. PA usage basically entirely depend on length of DPS window.

If the window is short enough that you can purely spam BHS the entire duration without having to normal, then do that.

If the window is any longer, you can replace the last BHS with FJ-BHS (repeat for second last and third last if it's even longer).

If starting from 0 PP just do 2 normals into either FJ-BHS or directly into BHS and repeat.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I've then mulling over on whether or not to get Zen Knuckles. I don't use my orbit knux much to began with outside PP battery and travel.

Definitely.

Straight charging as much as possible is the meme tactic at the moment, at least on Deus. PP shouldn't be an issue if you have decent amounts of it (160+?) so use Zeinesis for damage and keep orbit as a battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadsticks View Post
    It's not.

The HU part is up to personal preference - I wouldn't feel good without at least one of Iron Will (maxed out, not 1/10) or Automate, but that's your call.

But for FI, you are missing gears that aren't DS (incredibly useful), and PP Slayer (very useful). On the other hand Step Advance is pretty useless for the FI because 2/3 FI weapons evade or block through much more superior weapon actions, and the third has good auto parry PAs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    It's not.

The HU part is up to personal preference - I wouldn't feel good without at least one of Iron Will (maxed out, not 1/10) or Automate, but that's your call.

But for FI, you are missing gears that aren't DS (incredibly useful), and PP Slayer (very useful). On the other hand Step Advance is pretty useless for the FI because 2/3 FI weapons evade or block through much more superior weapon actions, and the third has good auto parry PAs anyway.
    Then what is the maximum damage output build

Quote Originally Posted by Breadsticks View Post
    Then what is the maximum damage output build
    Something like this