Page 379 of 430 FirstFirst ... 279329369376377378379380381382389429 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4299

Best gear builders:
    If you have no gear levels: Acro Effect
    If you do: Deadly Circle type 0

Assuming you have a kamaitachi ring, of course.

I play fighter with knuckles about 90% and Twin Daggers about 10% of the time.
    Any recommended PA's for knuckles and TD?
    I'm currently using a mix of Flash thousand, backhand smash, surprise knuckle, and pendulum roll.
    75/75 FiHu
    Minijin - Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by hyjin View Post
    I'm currently using a mix of Flash thousand, backhand smash, surprise knuckle, and pendulum roll.
    75/75 FiHu

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3386326

We've discussed TD's PAs 3 pages ago. You can scroll back to see for other's ppl's opinions if you want to know more.

As for knuclkes. Most PP effecient combo for me as Uppercut0/flash thousand. But if you need move while you attack then s-knuckle/p-roll is a handy way. B-smash/f-jab have high DPS, but eats PP like a hog.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jul 28, 2016 at 10:55 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyjin View Post
    75/75 FiHu
    Try adding FlickerJab, StraightCharge, and HeartlessImpact to see if it suits you?
    Flicker - BHS - normal attack3 is really nice. Someone posted it before in here.
    StraightCharge is nice to help mobbing too, I guess. It also come with very little PP use.
    And Heartless for gap closer.

DuckingBlow - Pendulum can work too, I think. For extended safety (invincibility at start I believe)

Can't help other than Knuckles ...... Since mine's just an alt and only have Knuckles on tree (too hard to use some TD's PA in TPS mode T-T) .....

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I just got myself Orbit Knuckles, what potential should I go with?
    Potential 1 is the one with 13% damage, no natural pp regen and +60% attack pp regen right?
    The one with no natural/attack pp regen but massive pp regen when sheathed is potential 2?

I got a Queen Viera for pp regen and generally switch to it whenever low on pp.

I was going to get potential 1 but then I thought about the pp regen with the other one and now I'm not so sure anymore.
    Viera needs targets for pp regen while pot 2 only needs a weapon swap or an LA, but there is not really any case when I won't have a target, even in TD I can shoot the towers.

In some cases like Double/PD refilling a few pp with 1-2 normal attacks lets me get one more BHS in before the attack window is over, but using an la to sheathe my weapon and then attacking again (would need a normal attack at least for ja) would still be as fast?

I can't decide...

Orbit weapons always go with pot 1. Either as PP battery or main weapon, no exception.
    Pot 1: No regen and +60% PP from attack when unsheathe, +200% PP regen when sheathe, +13% damage

For how to use it, if you are in range for normal attack, then do normal attack, if you are not, sheathe and wait.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Pot 1. Always pot 1.

In general how does double cannon ranks among the other various ds?its potential apparently does not affects shift action and no idea how the whole 30% more pp deficit affects general play but is it worth the trouble?

Thanks.
    Somehow I thought the 60% attack pp boost and the 200% pp regen boost when sheathed were different potentials.