Page 424 of 430 FirstFirst ... 324374414421422423424425426427 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4299

It can be either crit or taja SSA. They both have the same maximum mathematical outcome since everything multiplies together. The difference lies in the activation requirement in game. That’s all

So yes, you should be able to compare 11% crit dmg to 11% damage and 20% taja damage to 20% damage exactly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It can be either crit or taja SSA. They both have the same maximum mathematical outcome since everything multiplies together. The difference lies in the activation requirement in game. That’s all

So yes, you should be able to compare 11% crit dmg to 11% damage and 20% taja damage to 20% damage exactly like that.
    hmm i understand now, so that was right for me to calculate it straight. thank you for ur explanation

What combos are best for DS?
    I usually go for Fake Capture / Rave alternating if the target is on the ground or Moon / Rave if not (e.g. anything with a weakspot too high to keep hitting with Capture) and Tornado 0 / Surprise Dunk for range, Dunk / Chaos Riser for groups. I don't use Chaos Riser that much tho cause usually the groups are really small and it feels like a waste to blow my entire gear on a single pa and then have no kamaitachi for a while.
    Is Chaos Riser worth using a lot (also against single targets) even if it takes a while to get gear back (would be mostly Dunk > Chaos Riser)?
    And Is there much of a use for Deadly Circle 0 other than i-frames?

I am getting a bit confused about what to combo with Illusion Rave for dps. Using Fake Capture atm but it's slow and the damage is focused on the last hit but that is easily dodge by a lot of enemies and bosses.
    On the other hand the highest dps option is Chaos Riser but the dpp is so low it is pointless. And even Scissor Edge / Rumbling Moon only have a relatively small dps advantage over Capture dpp is a lot lower.

Also, I cannot find a use for acro effect. The back jump seems to pointless cause it's not like it will reliably coincide with enemy attacks but it means I am in midair, so stuff like Rave or Dunk only works if the target is super close and doesn't move (i.e. very situational).
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Aug 30, 2018 at 12:51 AM.

FIrst thing first. You shouldn’t worry about dpp with DS because DS has the BEST pp regen abilities in the game. 30 / 60 in LB pp gained on third normal AND it is good dps. You should be using normal 3 in rotations anyways. (Even step attack has great pp gain and the other two normals are nothing to scoff at either)

Use scissor with rave. It’s better than rumbling and majority of the damage is focused on the first hit.

Acro is mainly used for the parry frames it has, but if you do want to use it, use archer with it.

Also riser should be used with either acro or circle-0. And only really for mobbing

Get rid of dunk, it’s bad.

Greetings. Since I have a spare Time Stone Chronos and 500 Conqueror's Crests again, I would like to know which one would be the best all-rounder DS for a novice FIghter between Quelle Scarlette (Brave/Wise switching) and Atra Vire + S4:Cunning Strike (100% Wise) ? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Greetings. Since I have a spare Time Stone Chronos and 500 Conqueror's Crests again, I would like to know which one would be the best all-rounder DS for a novice FIghter between Quelle Scarlette (Brave/Wise switching) and Atra Vire + S4:Cunning Strike (100% Wise) ? Thank you.
    100% Atra DS with S4 Life Steal (or w/e its called), Quelle Scarlette is already outpowered by other 14*'s and some of the high end 13*'s

I see. Thanks, Kril. I'll give it a try. By the way, does somebody know if OF Apprentice works like DF Elder regarding FIghter's Stances ? AFAIK, Wise Stance is the working one for all of Elder's parts so I wanted to know if it was the same thing for the last fight in the Underground Nightmare EQ (even though this doesn't really make any difference since this fight is easy/quick as hell).

So huh Igot Powerful Blow Knuxs (playing Su/Fi mwahahaha) to drop and was wondering where it stands vs Gear Experience (while playing Su/Fi mwhahahaha cough cough). I have both now so... Any opinion?

Gear Experience 10k times better (design excepted :v). Period.
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 6, 2018 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So huh Igot Powerful Blow Knuxs (playing Su/Fi mwahahaha) to drop and was wondering where it stands vs Gear Experience (while playing Su/Fi mwhahahaha cough cough). I have both now so... Any opinion?

Gear Experience 10k times better (design excepted :v). Period.
    even tho Knuckles are super garbage compared to DS and TDs, Gear Experience is literally the only good knucs in the game until Sega helps out Knuckles with a powet buff of sorts

i have Powerful Blow too but im glad i didnt grind them, dam shame

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    even tho Knuckles are super garbage compared to DS and TDs, Gear Experience is literally the only good knucs in the game until Sega helps out Knuckles with a powet buff of sorts

i have Powerful Blow too but im glad i didnt grind them, dam shame
    True that (even knux ring don't really help) but DS nor TD have dat visceral effect knux can provide in some fight (BHS1111 <3 )