Page 419 of 430 FirstFirst ... 319369409416417418419420421422429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    FI tree: acceptable but needs knuckle gear and knuckle gear boost. FI uses all weapons so even if you have no intention to go knuckles yet, you eventually will - and they're the strongest fighter weapon so it's a mistake not to use them. D Saber Wind Parrying is useless, don't bother with it. Crazy Heart 5/5 is very good, but 1/5 is okay too.

HU tree: max out fury critical. Automate 1/10 is useless, if you're not going 10/10 you may as well not bother. Flash guard won't save you with LB on, so just 3/10 it. Also in general this tree has too many main class only skills to be very good for FI main, I know you said you want to go HU sword too, but it sounds like you have to make a choice here.
    If I plan to never use knuckles Im never going to grab their CF and Ill never have a knuckles worth using. And not seeing how Wind parry is useless considering I always have gear but dont always have PP to use Deadly Circle. (I also havent learned 3 button system yet)

Why do I want fury critical maxed? I read some posts saying it was useless. Ill need to use sword eventually to get Hunter to 80 and there are some EQs where I prefer to use sword anyway. So yah I have some main skills (8 points if you include charge parry) but Im not here to min-max and 8 points is a small price to pay to be able to use swords. What else would I even put those points into? Ill take the points off Flash Guard I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Honestly, I still like DS parry, for one point. I would drop deadline slayer to 3/10 though, especially with only 30 second LB. Those points are better spent elsewhere.
    I see. Where else should I spend those points? Crazy Heart? S-UP1?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Why do I want fury critical maxed? I read some posts saying it was useless
    The FI skill "Critical strike" give you 15% dmg on crit hit, so you want the more crit chance as possible.

I see. Where else should I spend those points? Crazy Heart? S-UP1?
    max Crazy Heart, and after if you really don't want the knuckles gear skill, maybe put the extra point on wise stance.
    Also you need some points on step advance (3 is fine), but generally people put those points on the HU tree
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

(I also havent learned 3 button system yet)
    You should probably do that as soon as possible. The ability to have access to ~4 PAs without switching weapons or using basic attack filler is very useful for Fighter (e.g. in keeping TAJA, instant access to guard frame PAs), especially since you aren't using knuckles for whatever reason.

Why do I want fury critical maxed? I read some posts saying it was useless.
    Fighter has a main class skill which multiplies the damage of critical attacks by 1.15.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    You should probably do that as soon as possible. The ability to have access to ~4 PAs without switching weapons or using basic attack filler is very useful
    It gives you access to 5 PAs. 6 slots: 1 for normal attack, 5 for PAs. Don't forget that the weapon action has its own button now. It doesn't have to go on the palette.

Everyone else already said why Fury Critical is important, so I'll say why wind parry is not: with kamaitachi ring, you don't need to use DS' shift action to summon whirlwinds, just spam whatever PAs you have. Your gear is better used creating Chaos Risers.

Still it's 1 SP so knock yourself out.

After buff knuckle now, what is good combo PA high dps.
    I found this https://twitter.com/YAK0306/status/890212849573810177
    It talk about PA but I can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    After buff knuckle now, what is good combo PA high dps.
    I found this https://twitter.com/YAK0306/status/890212849573810177
    It talk about PA but I can't understand.
    you can cycle beetwen flicker jab and BHS, but it'll drain your PP superfast.
    Straight Charge 0 is effective both DPS and DPP wise.
    PAs like Flash Thousand, Slide upper 0 also damage-effective.

Hello, there. I'm not even trying to be on par with HEro but I got enough Weaponoid Boosters from PSO2es to unlock the Level 3 Potential of my Dragon Slayer, which boosts the power of sword normal attacks by 80%, and I was wondering something. Since I have the original version of the Dragon Slayer (not the NT version) which can be crafted to add FIghter to the list of the Classes who can equip it, here's what I would like to try...

Let's take a FIghter/HUnter build like THAT ONE for example. If I'm not mistaken, this makes a x4,53 damage multiplier for each JA from the front (x4,12 otherwise) with the recent boosts of Brave/Wise Stances, and it can even reach x4,89 with the R/Attack Advance Ring. So, wouldn't it be really solid (DPS wise) to use Sacrifice Bite Type-0 with this build and that Dragon Slayer to cut enemies off with normal attacks ?

It would lack mobility indeed but with Guilty Break spam and a L/Jumping Dodge Ring this could still be decent. And I don't even talk about Critical Strike and Limit Break usefulness (the main reason why I picked FIghter/HUnter instead of HUnter/FIghter in the first place). What do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Let's take a FIghter/HUnter build like THAT ONE for example. If I'm not mistaken, this makes a x4,53 damage multiplier for each JA from the front (x4,12 otherwise) with the recent boosts of Brave/Wise Stances, and it can even reach x4,89 with the R/Attack Advance Ring. So, wouldn't it be really solid (DPS wise) to use Sacrifice Bite Type-0 with this build and that Dragon Slayer to cut enemies off with normal attacks ?
    Mmm, looked over that build, and personally, playing Memeslayer before as a Hu/Br, I would say just stick with Fury Stance at all times, it would be better for you to just dodge and step attack rather than use guard or guard rings. Especially if you're using Limit Break. On that note as well, screw Flash Guard and Massive Hunter, you don't want to get hit at all, it would be wiser, imo, to take IW and NGU. Throw the spare points into S Atk, but, if you really want those two skills, don't take s atk up, etc. Should only need Brave Stance as well, will give you access to maxing s atk skills and Deadline Slayer.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

I'm actually a little curious about this, so I might go test this out myself if I decide to buy another hunter tree.

Thanks for your answer. You're right about many things regarding the trees (mainly for the Wise Stance part). I think I will spend some SG to transfert old/useless trees of mine to FIghter in order to test that following your advise (I'm already at 20/20 ). I really don't know why but even if the gameplay could be kind of boring I think it could work.