Page 428 of 430 FirstFirst ... 328378418425426427428429430 LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4299

Critical field ring will also push your crit rate to near 100% for very similar uptime with LB, which also beats using the crit rate S4

How's Fi/Ph doing? Or is it end up like Fi/Te gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    How's Fi/Ph doing? Or is it end up like Fi/Te gimmick.
    FI/PH is fairly decent, full Drive is a massive boon to DS mobbing, and the extra PP recovery makes PA spam a huge thing. The crit skills also mesh together incredibly well (5% base + 25% stance crit + 15% crit strike + 40% if 200PP from Photon Stream + Effort ring = already 95%, gets to perfect crit rate with 220 or more) which combines with a decent strike mult that comes pretty close to HU

Now for the bad parts, the techs aren't that useful on FI since you're generally already banking on life steal for heals, zanverse doesn't go well with FI's playstyle and self-buffs were already easily achievable using shifta boots. The lack of Iron Will is very noticeable, with LBI now reliably proccing whenever you fuck up which is kind of a big deal. Achieving Phantom's required PP is not really a con, but will force you to get at least 180PP on units, where most FIs usually bank on ATK + HP (HP being more than ever needed due to lack of IW) so it might be hard to properly balance units accordingly

Overall it's clearly a very viable sub for FI, I'd personally put it second to HU but remains a very decent (the only?) alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    FI/PH is fairly decent, full Drive is a massive boon to DS mobbing, and the extra PP recovery makes PA spam a huge thing. The crit skills also mesh together incredibly well (5% base + 25% stance crit + 15% crit strike + 40% if 200PP from Photon Stream + Effort ring = already 95%, gets to perfect crit rate with 220 or more) which combines with a decent strike mult that comes pretty close to HU

Now for the bad parts, the techs aren't that useful on FI since you're generally already banking on life steal for heals, zanverse doesn't go well with FI's playstyle and self-buffs were already easily achievable using shifta boots. The lack of Iron Will is very noticeable, with LBI now reliably proccing whenever you fuck up which is kind of a big deal. Achieving Phantom's required PP is not really a con, but will force you to get at least 180PP on units, where most FIs usually bank on ATK + HP (HP being more than ever needed due to lack of IW) so it might be hard to properly balance units accordingly

Overall it's clearly a very viable sub for FI, I'd personally put it second to HU but remains a very decent (the only?) alternative.
    Sounds good to me. o:

My issue with FiPh is "why"

The pros/benefits aren't significant enough in my opinion to validate the stress of LB without IW and the constant LBI. Zanverse is a strong benefit but the effort:reward is average at best and not worth at worst, especially when in MPAs. It has more stock when solo of obvious reasons. 100% crit rate is nice, until you realize that FiHu can get 105/85 with the right ring no Te, and with Te; the Crit advantage also goes out the window. Nab0 access has its benefits minimized due to how Fi PAs have generous iframes and guard frames.
    The list kinda just goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    My issue with FiPh is "why"

The pros/benefits aren't significant enough in my opinion to validate the stress of LB without IW and the constant LBI. Zanverse is a strong benefit but the effort:reward is average at best and not worth at worst, especially when in MPAs. It has more stock when solo of obvious reasons. 100% crit rate is nice, until you realize that FiHu can get 105/85 with the right ring no Te, and with Te; the Crit advantage also goes out the window. Nab0 access has its benefits minimized due to how Fi PAs have generous iframes and guard frames.
    The list kinda just goes on and on.
    I mean HU sub at this point just has too much synergy with HU to ever be dethroned. It's just that Ph sub is at least less abysmal or flawed than...about every other possible sub for FI.

Which potentially has more DPS: Gear Experience or Blood Dogolt?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Which potentially has more DPS: Gear Experience or Blood Dogolt?
    Technically Blood Dogolt (and SSA's) but Gear Experience is just so much more better because of maxed RNG fist on dodges
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I mean HU sub at this point just has too much synergy with HU to ever be dethroned. It's just that Ph sub is at least less abysmal or flawed than...about every other possible sub for FI.
    What? You mean FiTe like Ethan isn't the best fi combo?
    *confused*

That aside, iirc knuckles parry used to be unable to parry a handful attacks in the game, is that still the case or was it changed and parry can evade all damage now?

This thread is all over the place, difficult to find what you want. Does OP plan on updating the first post or anyone plan in making a new one?

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421