Page 323 of 430 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323324325326333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4299

Hu main works with 13* sword/partizan/wiredlance better than Fi non 13* now ever since class bonus and austere/orbit, limit break become useless too now with current XH boss attacks (makes you stop attacking to evade) and Ult

Fi is overrated and should stop silly limit break users

Butthurt started.
    Why u are try compare partisan and vol raptor with other Fi weapons?
    5000 enemy VS HU with vol raptor or 5000 enemy vs Fi with LB and Hurican sender
    3 boses vs Hu or 3 boses vs FI.
    Hu win only 1 at 1 in pure dps with partisan.
    Right now we are dont have 13* all class weapon. Forgot about Hu in this tread
    Butthurt off
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Jan 5, 2016 at 08:13 PM.

Also DS PA dont have block frame? (with the exception of Acro effect). Many DS PA can break mobs attack (exception: garongo, middle boses, little mamoth...) just dont use DS PA in the air, u can change direction on the ground and turn urself for 180 minimum and break attack from behind
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Jan 5, 2016 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    Hu main works with 13* sword/partizan/wiredlance better than Fi non 13* now ever since class bonus and austere/orbit, limit break become useless too now with current XH boss attacks (makes you stop attacking to evade) and Ult

Fi is overrated and should stop silly limit break users
    please stop pretending to be serous

Adding the limit break aura was helpful at least, to help other people know that they may have to use a moon soon

What are some recommended PAs for Twin Daggers? I've mostly been running around with Symphonic Drive and Bloody Sarabande.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Adding the limit break aura was helpful at least, to help other people know that they may have to use a moon soon
    When you see that lone Fi going LB on ult you know shit is going to hit the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    What are some recommended PAs for Twin Daggers? I've mostly been running around with Symphonic Drive and Bloody Sarabande.
    Quick March is the #1 Twin Dagger PA right now
    Wild Rhapsody, if crafted
    Symphonic Drive
    possibly Orchestra

That's pretty much it.

By the way, except for its full frontal invincibility frames, Bloody Sarabande is awful. It's the only thing resembling AoE that twin daggers have, but it just shows how bad the weapon is on mobbing groups. It's great vs bosses though.

I like Nocturne - Folia for cheesing Persona in PD too but that's about the only place where I use that combination.

Can someone suggest some knuckles to aim for while leveling? I'm not quite at reds yet.
    Also do I extend or not? As far as I know I'd only extend the reds and just +10 rares.