Page 103 of 430 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I know someone posted the new skills being introduced in the future in every class, and they're probably floating around here somewhere. What were the fighter and gunner one's again?

Yes, and they are:

FuryStanceCombo (HU)
    KillingBonus (RA?)
    PhotonFlareAfterBurst (FO)
    PPSlayer (FI?)
    PerfectKeeper (GU?)
    TerritoryBurstAdvance (TE)

"Names Taji, a born sniper and one hell of a friend." "You can always count on me to have your back."
    ///Credit to sig goes to MissMalice! Check her out! And thanks a ton!\\\

Quote Originally Posted by Tajima Hirago View Post
    Yes, and they are:

FuryStanceCombo (HU)
    KillingBonus (RA?)
    PhotonFlareAfterBurst (FO)
    PPSlayer (FI?)
    PerfectKeeper (GU?)
    TerritoryBurstAdvance (TE)
    I'm guessing perfect keeper is a cumulative bonus to consecutive just attacks.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

It could also have something to do with chain trigger, like bonus damage for 100+hits or additional time for chain finish on 100+ hits.

It isn't even certain what the classes are afaik. Guessing is pretty futile.

But it can be fun

Heh, preaching to the choir there. I just think guessing a particular bonus when not even the class is certain is a bit, well...

Thats true. With new weapons, new classes have been speculated. for All we know, 3 of those could be for a new new class.

Still, it's fun to guess.

wow , damage with brave stance on my ranger (5 , up is 10 ) was pretty sick , can't wait to see wise damage on something that needs to get hit from behind , and also I Want to get out of the 20-30 hellhole so I can enjoy more my fighter lols

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It isn't even certain what the classes are afaik. Guessing is pretty futile.
    Guessing is only futile without enough information.

Sega is quite predictable when you have data. Go Ham on your predictions while keeping it within the normal view of what Sega does.

Well there really isn't too much info here

FuryStanceCombo: Combo with what? What other skill is called "combo"? Does it combo with another stance? Why isn't it called FuryGuardCombo? Or if it's a combo with Brave/Wise, would it really only work for HU/FI or FI/HU, and not any sort of hybrid? It would be the first skill to provide absolutely zero benefit that way, as opposed to just largely useless for mixed classes.

KillingBonus
    : What other skill has "Killing" in the name? What kind of bonus? ??

PhotonFlareAfterBurst: PF sucks, and knowing Sega this won't be significant enough to change that. Also what kind of Burst? PB? PSE? PSO:BB? Something else?

PPSlayer: Well it's not called PP Halfline/Deadline Slayer, so what is this going to do? Maybe it drains the target's PP in PvP, who knows?

PerfectKeeper: Perfect what? What do you get for Keeping whatever it is Perfect? ??

TerritoryBurstAdvance: This could be any number of things, including everything people expected of TB from the start.