Page 11 of 430 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primobol View Post
    No no, I was wrong. Tested it now and the damage actually goes down from ~120 to 80~90 each hit. I think I hit its feet on the 1st and 2nd forms and of course the damage was the same because the feet are still not "armored" on the 2nd form.

One weird thing I noticed now though: I have Raging Waltz lvl.1 with 280% (that's percentage of your attack damage right?) and Symphonic Drive lvl.2 with 333% and still Raging Waltz deals more total damage. Raging Waltz hits one time for ~380 and Symphonic Drive hits 2 times, 1 for ~105 and another for ~215 (~320 total). Not that I really use Symphonic Drive, but still...

Oh and 1 more thing just to make sure: the stance up ADDS to the damage boost right? So let's say 10% from the stance and 20% from stance up, you'll end up with 30% more damage (or maybe 32%?) and not 12% (20% of 10) on whatever side you chose right?
    Pretty much from my understanding of it.

Enforcer of Evil™

Oh, so Brave Stance actually gets a lesser damage bonus?
    And wow on the Stance Ups! 30% More damage? That's awesome!
    Brave Stance level 10+ Up level 10 = 150% from the front and 80% from the back.
    Wise Stance level 10 + Up level 10 = 160% from the back and 80% from the front.

Oh, the stance criticals get a surprisingly high boost to crit chances. 20% at level 9? Sounds like it'll be 25% at level 10. This skill might actually be legit, that's a pretty good increase.

Also, on the subject of Double Sabers, I got Double Saber Gear yesterday.
    Well, it rapes everything. It fills up pretty fast and once you activate it, the whirlwind generated also increases the gear gauge. The level of the gear when you activate the whirlwind affect its power, at level 3, each tick is like one more basic attack for ennemies around you to suffer. It's incredibly fun to rush into mobs and hit everything on the battlefield at once.

And the PA Deadly Archer (デッドリアーチャ) can be charged. This is important to say because the damage it deals when charged is fantastic. Very good to safely fight Dark Ragne or break Vol Dragon's tail. And to murder things overall.

Oh, a question about the PA exhibit video... Why did you mess up some PAs' names? I mean, Edge Scissor really? That makes even less sense than the original Scissor Edge!
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

A subject I want to discuss here is the step advance. How important do you guys think it is for Fighter? When I was a hunter I had it to level 7 because I was leaning towards a pvp build until I read somewhere that there won't be pvp unless they release a korean version ):

My main question is: against mobs or bosses, if you level the talent up, is it noticeable?
    signature under construction

I really don't know if I should put more points into the S-ATK Ups or into both of the stances...

Quote Originally Posted by Narugami View Post
    A subject I want to discuss here is the step advance. How important do you guys think it is for Fighter? When I was a hunter I had it to level 7 because I was leaning towards a pvp build until I read somewhere that there won't be pvp unless they release a korean version ):

My main question is: against mobs or bosses, if you level the talent up, is it noticeable?
    Without Step Advance the inv frames duration is around 0.2 second, getting it to level 3 will give you 0.11 second more. From that point on it goes 0.13 - 0.14 - 0.15 - 0.16 - 0.17 - 0.18 - 0.20 so in my opinion you have 2 choices: get it to level 3 or get it to level 10. I've been so far satisfied with just getting it to level 3. I don't know if you considered Step Attack but if you didn't then I'm recommending this, I wouldn't be able to play a melee class without Step Attack. Kinda like PP Charge Revival for forces.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Here's what my plan build is.

Step Advance: 3/10
    Step Attack: 1/1
    Just Reversal: 1/1
    S-Atk Up 1: 10/10
    Brave Stance:5/10
    Brave Stance Up: 5/10
    Twin Dagger Gear: 1/1
    S-Atk Up 2: 10/10
    Wise Stance: 5/10
    Wise Stance Up: 3/10
    Double Saber Gear: 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Without Step Advance the inv frames duration is around 0.2 second, getting it to level 3 will give you 0.11 second more. From that point on it goes 0.13 - 0.14 - 0.15 - 0.16 - 0.17 - 0.18 - 0.20 so in my opinion you have 2 choices: get it to level 3 or get it to level 10. I've been so far satisfied with just getting it to level 3. I don't know if you considered Step Attack but if you didn't then I'm recommending this, I wouldn't be able to play a melee class without Step Attack. Kinda like PP Charge Revival for forces.
    Yeah of course I got step attack. That was the first question I had when I played this game at first. "Why can't I attack right after dodging?" xP And yeah, I know what step attack advance does. I was wondering if it's that noticeable when it's level 10 compared to level 3 @_@
    signature under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Here's what my plan build is.

Step Advance: 3/10
    Step Attack: 1/1
    Just Reversal: 1/1
    S-Atk Up 1: 10/10
    Brave Stance:5/10
    Brave Stance Up: 5/10
    Twin Dagger Gear: 1/1
    S-Atk Up 2: 10/10
    Wise Stance: 5/10
    Wise Stance Up: 3/10
    Double Saber Gear: 1/1
    If you went for knuckle gear then I would have assumed you wanted to do a "Monk build" like myself. But yeah thats my build too, minus the other 2 gears. I would have put some HP in, but there isn't enough points..
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

So would you guys say it's safe to put more points into S-ATK Up 1 for now?

I'm liking where this thread is going, as far as DPS goes I'm PERSONALLY finding that Double Saber does the most damage... but thats just me.

As fun as daggers are, I feel that the animation is too large and swings are too wide. Like somehow I'm missing hitting stuff because of all of the motion. Also, I feel that there isn't enough damage caused by daggers to justify using SP on them.

The same for knuckles in regards to damage, also they are the slowest of the 3.

So I guess I'm putting all my points into the Double Saber tree for now, my only question is:

Pump "Wise Attack" or "Wise Attack UP"?

Thanks.

*edit: NubDance for life! XD *
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?