Page 378 of 430 FirstFirst ... 278328368375376377378379380381388428 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Hurricane Sender is a lot more effective at mobbing than Chaos Riser.
    ???????????????? are we talking like a couple trash mobs or a giant group?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Hurricane Sender is a lot more effective at mobbing than Chaos Riser. You must be using it wrong, because there's really no contest.
    You must be using Chaos Riser with gear 0~1 if you think it's less effective than Hurricane Sender.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

When does the Y gun lash attack stop destroying every double saber PA?

Can't think of the name but it slashes once and shoots and it's pretty strong.

I made the Austere Double Saber and it's just amazing how it shreds through enemies so quickly with just about anything. Should I keep using Meteor Cudgel for Chaos Riser and Hurricane Sender or just toss it?
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Cudgel with Ultimate Buster + weak element compared to an off-element Austere in Ultimate is probably the only place where it can be better if the MPA is somewhat strong, simply because the extra damage from Austere (about 16-18%) wouldn't be very effective when most of the packs die in one Chaos Riser even while using a Cudgel with MPA damage added in. Hurricane Sender > Chaos Riser > Detonate is also a stronger combo that only Cudgel can do consistently. Mobs outside of Ult do not have enough HP to utilize this in the same way nor are there situations where a ton of mobs spawn instantly like Ult since most of the time spent on packs with Double Saber in XH is mostly Charged Tornado Dance spam with the occasional Chaos Riser or filler PA thrown in to keep gear active. That being said, Cudgel would be garbage on the bosses there so this is all strictly for mobbing.

It can be used elsewhere if you have Gear0 just to get back up to Gear1 or higher asap but honestly, it's way better getting used to dealing with the normal gear gain rate. I would still let the weapon rot in storage because they don't really sell for much and future content could see some use for it since it has a unique potential.

There might be other places where it's good but they would most likely be incredibly minor things or something specific like a certain room in TA or XQ (I don't do TA so I'm not too sure).

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    When does the Y gun lash attack stop destroying every double saber PA?

Can't think of the name but it slashes once and shoots and it's pretty strong.
    It's only really good when it headshots. Whether it actually does is pretty hit or miss, depending on the target in question.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I made the Austere Double Saber and it's just amazing how it shreds through enemies so quickly with just about anything. Should I keep using Meteor Cudgel for Chaos Riser and Hurricane Sender or just toss it?
    Toss it.

I have to say, Meteor Cudgel was really great before, but with the DS ring, people are better off using a decent 13* that boosts damage cuz its easy to maintain max gear through the gear gain from DS ring's whirlwind and combos
    Spoiler!

Speaking of Chaos Riser, what's the best way to get gear for it?
    Cause I usually just do a couple of normal attacks before and gear never gets very high, especially when it's several waves of enemies.

Does the DS ring help gaining gear? mine is still low level cause the rng denies me tokyo opals.

Yes, the DS ring helps immensely at gear gain. At +20 it's 100% kamaitachi trigger after every PAs except Chaos Riser and Hurricane Sender., with charged Deadly Circle and Illusion Rave trigger 2 kamatachis.

I usually TAJA something into Chaos Riser, preferably Acro Effect or Deadly Circle, for both damage and keeping up gear with kamaitachi.

Of course to trigger kamatachi, with or without ring, you need to have 1 gear at least, so refrain from Chaos Riser thin air.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan