Page 4 of 430 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

In the knuckle portion of the vid, I can see a bit of bogga danga. The first two swings at least.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    In the knuckle portion of the vid, I can see a bit of bogga danga. The first two swings at least.
    We need our FALCOOON PAAAAUWNCH back...Bogga Zogga or soemthing?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Bogga Zubba :3, and that was THE falcon punch of punches.

*wiiiiiiiinds up, pulls back*
    *WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Fighter...
    Twin dagger...

*fapfapfap*

all i got to say. i play with a gunblade 90% of the time on hunter becuz its fast, looks badass, and i dont like partizans. otherwise i use a wired lance but dont really care for them (fuck swords. useless slow POS).

the twin daggers are definitely gonna be my favorite. i always fight in the air when i can with the gunslash using that upwards slashing attack followed by two regular hits (can stay afloat by comboing this for nearly a minute before running out of PP). i know a lotta people get pissed at wired lances when theyre playing as a non hunter though due to it fucks with their locking. theyre gonna hate daggers lol

looking forward to specing fighter/techer
    Last edited by Eternal255; Sep 6, 2012 at 02:05 PM.

Can see Fists Ground Pound being an excellent PA depending on how much damage it can put out with repeated use. They choose a stupid enemy to demonstrate them on, but I still have a decent amount of Bhope for them. I mean...I like Fisting. Also still has an amazing "dodge" which if used right can effectively allow you to Infinite combo in the air. Not that there is much practical purpose there outside of a few exceptions.

Twin Daggers will likely be pretty decent on bosses with elevated weak spots (Vol/Ragne/Rokkubea) despite Trick Rave, Rising Edge and Serpentair currently being beast for that reason. Though for general mob use, huh, I'll be trying to find ways to make it work for my alt.

Double Wabers are gonna be totally rad regardless.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I've been wanting to use twin daggers since the game came out. Hell, I've gotten to a point where I use that style whenever I can, even down to them being Levia's main weapon type. I've been waiting for them to come out so I can use them again. Now that everyone else is stoaked about them, I feel like a hipster. Go back to double sabers and swords, leave my weapon type alone!

At first, I didn't like the thought of twin daggers having the gimmick of having to stay afloat to build their gear. Then I remembered that Levia built her fighting style to work both underwater and on land. Well, what's more underwater styled than fighting while flying? This may work out to my favor.
    Still, I prefer fist's gear. Faster attacks the more you attack? That's a pretty neat way to fight. Build up your speed until you overwhelm your enemy. And speaking of fists, I wonder how the PAs are going to be handled for non-fist using characters using unarmed. Will they not have access to fist PAs? I think it'd be neat to be a hunter and do neat fist attacks.

Only thing I'm annoyed at is... No partisan and daggers in the same class. That's all I ever want in a PS game, and I never get it. PSO had twin daggers not interrupt enemies right and partisans be too fast when you get a battle unit. PSU had no fighting classes that S ranked both of them (though Fortefighter's A rank was pretty much good enough, considering their attack rate and fF's attack power). PSP2 finally gave me a taste, and it was beautiful. But now I lost it again! I know that subclasses will let me do it, but I wanted to hybridize myself. Maybe pure hunter is better, but it's not nearly as interesting.
    Bah. Lances are Zofael's weapons anyway.

Fighter is amazing, that is all.

(Also breaking ragne's legs is for non-fighters)

edit: also daggers aren't at all gimmicky and are in fact amazing, so mobile and so awesome.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Sep 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

It's a great day to be able to hit the Vol Dragon's higher horn as a melee class.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

You already could pretty well with rising edge, but this is just so much more reliable that it'd be like sniping wynderas with sonic arrow.

Which I'm also unfortunately very practiced at.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    (Also breaking ragne's legs is for non-fighters)
    I'll say this much. Knuckle Fighter VS Ragne's Legs = easiest thing in the world... well as long as you don't have aggro... err... not the main target. Even then it's still doable. Here's how... or atleast before, and if, they nerf it...

Step 1: Jump
    Step 2: Punch
    Step 3: Dodge
    Step 4: Repeat Steps 2 and 3
    Step 5: ???
    Step 6: Profit

You can stay suspended in the air as long as you don't go beyond the first punch, and/or get hit. Does not work on the ground because you take a step forward everytime making you go pass the leg at times.

Whenever you dodge you reset the PA and your basic attack, so if you want to JA your first PA should be the one that can do a good amount of damage. I put Dempsey Roll, I mean Bogga Danga... I mean Pendulum Roll there not for the damage but for looks.
    Last edited by nadespam; Sep 14, 2012 at 01:16 AM.