Page 410 of 430 FirstFirst ... 310360400407408409410411412413420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    So 5 more SP to put on the HU tree ... I think to max Fury Combo UP, and with the step JA ring we have the full bonus on the first PA right ?
    That's true, but you still don't get TAJA* which in my opinion matters much more.

*EDIT: Except for knuckles, assuming it's all a part of a single chain so you don't lose gear.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Mar 27, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

anyone know how to animation cancel the trick rave as shown in this video?

Is that Volg > Trick Rave > Bandersnatch?

Volg > Skewer trype 0 > Rave with animation cancelled idk how either > Bandersnatch

the animation cancel is unstable. It can happen sometimes when you do a short hop(and I mean a really short hop)->trick rave but not always or else you'd be seeing it done or recommended more often lol
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Mar 30, 2017 at 06:01 AM.

Well it technically doesn't just happen sometimes. It WILL happen if your character is close enough to the ground. I've noticed that if I see my character's left foot clipping into the ground during the initial trick rave animation on a flat surface, then the ascending animation will be cut short all of the time.

Edit: I decided to make this and show what is considered too high and close enough to the ground. How much of your left foot needs to clip into the ground may depend on your character's physical traits but I'm not sure of that myself. You can most certainly do this consistently with a bit of practice. Definitely not applicable everywhere even if you can do it consistently.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Bellion; Mar 30, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

It's simply jump cancel. Like Bellion said, if you are close enough to the ground then the animation will be cut short. The timing window is quite small, so it's not really easy to put into practice.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

about new Boss when it open weak point. what PA combo make the most damage if have 180 PP ?
    Backhand+Backhand+Backhand+Backhand
    or
    Backhand+some PA + Backhand + some PA + Backhand
    or
    Volg Raptor + some PA + some PA

The damage and pp from going BHS>Flicker repeat is the same as just spamming BHS unfortunately. Since BHS is faster than BHS>Flicker, I think it's still best to just spam BHS without TAJA.
    No idea about Volg, definitely want one of the crit partisans.

Flicker Jab + Backhand > just BHS spam, assuming you have the TAJA skills. Technically straight charge would work too (instead of flicker jab), but I'm going to assume you have that crafted so it's not the case anymore.

Lacking a good fi-usable partisan, I can't judge volg raptor's effectiveness on deus, so you'll have to ask someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    The damage and pp from going BHS>Flicker repeat is the same as just spamming BHS unfortunately. Since BHS is faster than BHS>Flicker, I think it's still best to just spam BHS without TAJA.
    EDIT: This is incorrect. BHS spam has slightly higher DPS than flicker>BHS (around 7.5% more) but much, much worse DPP (a whopping 73% more PP use).
    Pure backhand is better only if the enemy weakpoint is exposed for a very short amount of time (4 seconds or so) and you need to quickly blow all your PP right there. Deus' core is usually exposed for longer than that, so BHS>Flicker is better.

Once again this is assuming both TAJA skills are maxed out, and this is FI we're talking about, so they should be.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Apr 24, 2017 at 10:48 PM.