Page 420 of 430 FirstFirst ... 320370410417418419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4299

I actually just bought two skill trees for an alt, so, I'll report back tomorrow,

Memeslayer prob not worth until crafting updates occur.

Assuming they give us higher Extend Levels and not just the ability to craft NT/12-13*

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I actually just bought two skill trees for an alt, so, I'll report back tomorrow,
    Oh, cool. I'll be waiting for you !

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Memeslayer prob not worth until crafting updates occur.
    Assuming they give us higher Extend Levels and not just the ability to craft NT/12-13*
    You may be right but... do you think S-ATK is really that important ? Of course it is but what I want to say is the Dragon Slayer EX11 has 1147 S-ATK and giving the gameplay we're focusing on, we're getting around 300 more S-ATK from the trees using the build Dephinix gave earlier (300 S-ATK other builds can't afford because of their limited SP). So, that's a raw 1447 S-ATK without any affix. Is this truly so bad ?

If I remember correctly +100 S-ATK is around +3,5% damage. So, compared to a Seikaiser Sword for example (1649 S-ATK and +11% damage as its potential) we're losing 202 S-ATK, around 7% damage, which makes -18% damage with the latent. We're losing 18% overall damage but we get a 80% damage boost for normal attacks... the only ones we'll be using ! Well, my calculations are most likely wrong anyway. T_T

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Oh, cool. I'll be waiting for you !

You may be right but... do you think S-ATK is really that important ? Of course it is but what I want to say is the Dragon Slayer EX11 has 1147 S-ATK and giving the gameplay we're focusing on, we're getting around 300 more S-ATK from the trees using the build Dephinix gave earlier (300 S-ATK other builds can't afford because of their limited SP). So, that's a raw 1447 S-ATK without any affix. Is this truly so bad ?

If I remember correctly +100 S-ATK is around +3,5% damage. So, compared to a Seikaiser Sword for example (1649 S-ATK and +11% damage as its potential) we're losing 202 S-ATK, around 7% damage, which makes -18% damage with the latent. We're losing 18% overall damage but we get a 80% damage boost for normal attacks... the only ones we'll be using ! Well, my calculations are most likely wrong anyway. T_T
    You're also missing the 10% element value gap that memeslayer has to deal with. so the gap between meme slayer and seikaiser sword is actually larger than it is. on top of that the +300 atk from the tree is not factored into the boosted weapon attack from element.

So 1147 satk +50% ele = 1720.5 which you THEN add the 300 attack to which gives you around 2020.5

Seikaiser Sword has a base Satk of 1649 and after 60 ele it becomes: 2638.4 effective satk. this is not even taking elemental weaknesses into account. So before elemental weaknesses (which brings memeslayer to 60/65 ele and seikaiser to 72/78 ele), there is a huge gap in s-atk.

crit strike and lb arent enough to make up for this i feel like.

so yeah i totally dont think its worth.

not to mention that PAs are basically huge multipliers (via power notation) that make this gap even more ridiculous.

so until we have additional extend levels that allow crafted weapons to sit somwhere in the middle of the 13* weapons; its not worth.

we're not even so much as even glancing at qliph sword which is even stronger and has access to 2x and on top of that, is basically the most used weapon series amongst end game players now.

yeah you can shrink the gap a little by using shifta drink, tree, and shifta/shiftaride. the extra +300 atk will give you tons of milage after its boosted.

but honestly? not enough

Hitting 100k+ normals on non weak points, with unaffixed memeslayer. Feels good. I'll try to get a video tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Hitting 100k+ normals on non weak points, with unaffixed memeslayer. Feels good. I'll try to get a video tomorrow.
    hey that's not bad.

though isnt that

what memeslayer was hitting before the balance changes? :thonk:
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 10, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

It isn't beating Heroes and Fighters with proper affixes, but... hitting well enough.

Eh.... I doubt that GHNeko, I was hitting high with my Aruturia cosplay, but, not this consistently in and out of LB. Maybe a Hu'Br is more viable at this point, by what you just said, honestly, but I highly doubt that.Fi/Hu has much more stacking against Hu/Br.

FiHu with Crit/LB/Brave is only 20% stronger than Br's Weak/AA

but i know i've seen memeslayer hit 100k on weakpots via weak stance before.

unless you're hitting 100k on everything?

Which one i should choose between nemesis knuckle and slave knuckle ?
    In the first time I think i will choose slave but i see many Japanese people that play Fi very well, they choose nemesis.
    That make me hesitate.

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    Which one i should choose between nemesis knuckle and slave knuckle ?
    In the first time I think i will choose slave but i see many Japanese people that play Fi very well, they choose nemesis.
    That make me hesitate.
    Nem for the barrier during LB, Slave if your skills are good and want that increased DPS. Slave will outdo Nem but Nem will somewhat keep you safe from one shots if IW or w/e doesnt kick in for you.

DS>TD>Knuckles in case your wondering