Page 422 of 430 FirstFirst ... 322372412419420421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4299

Heyho guys i got some questions. I switched my Main to Fighter i got QuelleScarlette as Ds and Atra as TD. On my Units i got enough HP , PP and overall 200 Satk on each units. My Problem now is I rly dunno which pas i should use or what is better for bossing ds or td. For mobbing i dont have problems but jesus for example on dragon i rly dunno what to do he is moving so fast and i cant decide which weapon or pas i should use there are also not many up2date fihu videos where i can learn stuff. what pas u using for clap closing ? some tips and rotation would be rly cool or overall information about fi.

Generally speaking - DS for immobile targets, TD for mobile targets, Knux for overly aggressive grounded targets, but it's mostly case by case basis.
    I'm assuming from your question you already know how to mob so only bossing info below:
    DS:
    Spoiler!

TD:
    Spoiler!

Knux:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by escarlata; Feb 5, 2018 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by radlar1 View Post
    on dragon i rly dunno what to do he is moving so fast and i cant decide which weapon or pas i should use there are also not many up2date fihu videos where i can learn stuff. what pas u using for clap closing ?
    Maybe this can help you with the dragon, Knuckles & TD seem to be the most efficient here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCGg8IyBHqY

Chasing him with DS is a real pain, but i found a pretty good solo run :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LZElPd0CCE
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

I got 14*Gear Experience (Knuckles) yesterday, and plan to use this knuckles for all EQ.
    I understand the good point of knuckles is fight with Boss, but I want to use knuckles for enemy too.
    Anyone could suggest me what good PA combo for enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    I got 14*Gear Experience (Knuckles) yesterday, and plan to use this knuckles for all EQ.
    I understand the good point of knuckles is fight with Boss, but I want to use knuckles for enemy too.
    Anyone could suggest me what good PA combo for enemy?
    Any combination of Flicker+BHS or SC0 for bosses, Ducking for extended iframes.
    Flicker/SC/Quake Howling for trash mobs. But honestly for trash mobs DS is generally better.

Which kind of weapon I should use for fighting with Omega Loser for the best DPS?
    I have Gear experince (14* knuckle), scaret (14* DS) and twin dagger nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    Which kind of weapon I should use for fighting with Omega Loser for the best DPS?
    I have Gear experince (14* knuckle), scaret (14* DS) and twin dagger nemesis
    All 3 xD.

DS to kill the forearms/hit opened clock/neck core during stuns
    TD to kill nose and head crystals. Can also be used on shoulder stuns if you find it hard to stay high enough on DS for these
    Gear Experience to get free damage on some patterns that FI has a hard time to deal with due to range (fast mode sword rain, swings where arms/clock end up being a bit far from platform)

guys want to ask, which between this 2 that has better output, boost damage 12% + boost crit damage 11% Vs boost TAJA bonus 20% ? lets say every paramater beside of its potential is same.

12+11 is higher than 20 so the former. And 99.99% of things in this game is mutliplicative so 12%*11% is even higher than 20%.

Also if everything is the same but the potential numbers... then the higher number wins. :thonk: