Page 425 of 430 FirstFirst ... 325375415422423424425426427428 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4299

Wait what? Didn't knuckles have the highest dps on fi At the end of ep 4?
    Did something change like ds and td getting buffed more than knuckles?

That aside, is slow fi action worth it? double parry frames on knuckle and td weapon action action sounds very useful.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Nov 3, 2018 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Wait what? At the end of ep 4 knuckles had the highest dps on fi, did something change like ds and td getting buffed more than knuckles?

That aside, is slow fi action worth it? double parry frames on knuckle and td weapon action action sounds very useful.
    daggers and DS got PA and more importantly, hitstop buffs, meaning all the multi-hit PAs actually execute faster when hitting an enemy.... and we all know what Orchestra and Illusion rave could do even pre-buff sooooo

slow FI action is a mixed bag, but still useful. It's notably very good with Gear exp and Sarola DS because counters obviously. Outside of these specific weapons, whether you use it mostly depends on what you fight (slow FI action gets good mileage in messy mini-boss brawls or over-agressive bosses like some Hunars)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 2, 2018 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Wait what? At the end of ep 4 knuckles had the highest dps on fi, did something change like ds and td getting buffed more than knuckles?

I remember at the end of Ep4 it didnt, could just be me but I had faster times using DS and TDs than i did knuckles on solo PD but as of now knuckles is well good but not as good as the other 2 but also locked to one specific 14* weapon that gives it a niche it needs

Can someone tell me which daggers has more DPS?
    Blan Absolute or Daggers of Djibril

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Can someone tell me which daggers has more DPS?
    Blan Absolute or Daggers of Djibril
    Jibril but i suggest using Lumiere because of the 100% IW proc for mistakes in LB and general SSA1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Jibril but i suggest using Lumiere because of the 100% IW proc for mistakes in LB and general SSA1-3
    I dont have luck with Jutus drops and I dont really need that extra IW, Normal IW + LB Insurance is more than enough for me
    Also Lumiere is weaker (I just want more power) thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I dont have luck with Jutus drops and I dont really need that extra IW, Normal IW + LB Insurance is more than enough for me
    Also Lumiere is weaker (I just want more power) thanks for the help
    good FI's dont use LBI because rip DPS and IW sometimes isnt always consistent so have that backup IW from Lumiere is very helpful but either way Blan and Jibril arent top by any means and with the now current power creep announced you're better off working on Austere NT or Lightstream series

i was going to tell you to use Ares NT but im going to assume you dont have it since youre asking about those 2 weps and Zara TDs is honestly your 2nd best choice followed by App Daggers if youre wanting to know the top 3 TD's in game atm

good FI's dont use LBI because rip DPS and IW sometimes isnt always consistent so have that backup IW from Lumiere is very helpful
    LBI without IW suck but the combinaison of both is ok : IW trigger first, so LBI save you when IW doesn't. I guess an extend cooldown to LB is better than sitting at 0 DPS until someone stop his action to save your ass. In both case, LBI or die, you lost LB effect.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

good FI's dont use LBI because rip DPS and IW sometimes isnt always consistent so have that backup IW from Lumiere is very helpful but either way Blan and Jibril arent top by any means and with the now current power creep announced you're better off working on Austere NT or Lightstream series

i was going to tell you to use Ares NT but im going to assume you dont have it since youre asking about those 2 weps and Zara TDs is honestly your 2nd best choice followed by App Daggers if youre wanting to know the top 3 TD's in game atm
    I have 2 Ares NT, but I'm going to use them for an Austere Katana (Im a Braver main and for Phantom) and maybe Daggers or Rod for Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    LBI without IW suck but the combinaison of both is ok : IW trigger first, so LBI save you when IW doesn't. I guess an extend cooldown to LB is better than sitting at 0 DPS until someone stop his action to save your ass. In both case, LBI or die, you lost LB effect.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I thought, that's why I use LBI, I rather stay alive and keep doing damage, than waiting until someone decides to revive me, and if I am in a solo quest, no one is going to revive me, also, sometimes I got a lot of luck with IW

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    if youre a casual FI then yes, LBI is perfect but if you look at majority of the high play level'd FI's, LBI is a no go because of said drop in DPS even if IW procs or not. thats the issue with FI, its RNG when it comes to staying alive and keeping that DPS going. I mean you can look at the solo XQ as an example, you almost had to always proc it in some cases unless you were good enough not to get hit