Page 429 of 430 FirstFirst ... 329379419426427428429430 LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    This thread is all over the place, difficult to find what you want. Does OP plan on updating the first post or anyone plan in making a new one?
    most of the class threads are made by people who no longer come here or just made it for discussion sake. is there something in particular you're wondering about? as far as Fighter is in the class Meta, its basically mid tier right now because of how much Sega is ignoring it and despite the small update its getting its not enough to push it up, Fighter still needs a lot of love
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Dps rotations mainly and skill trees for various scenarios.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Once i will get everything my plan is to make a Liberate DS with Gunslash S5, S4:vampiric strike will be no longer necessary, so i would like your opinion on the most useful S4 for DS ?
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Once i will get everything my plan is to make a Liberate DS with Gunslash S5, S4:vampiric strike will be no longer necessary, so i would like your opinion on the most useful S4 for DS ?
    Try S4: Colossal Radiance, 40pp every 10's when near a boss
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

so i bought a L/TD Air Chase ring and wasn't happy with it
    - nothing works nor chase, only normal attack does chase a little bit but the distance is pathetic
    - no PA ever works, wiki said it works for Facet Folia, Fall Nocturne, Scar Fugue but it doesn't
    tested on udan and fang banshee, did i just waste my money ? should i have bought L/Slow Fi Action instead ?

TD air chase works as intended with normals, far as i remember no PAs were suppose to work with that ring in the first place. its a utility ring so keep it
    PSO2 NGS

im trying to get FI slow action too, how does it performance ? does it make knuckles dodge a little better ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so i bought a L/TD Air Chase ring and wasn't happy with it
    - nothing works nor chase, only normal attack does chase a little bit but the distance is pathetic
    - no PA ever works, wiki said it works for Facet Folia, Fall Nocturne, Scar Fugue but it doesn't
    tested on udan and fang banshee, did i just waste my money ? should i have bought L/Slow Fi Action instead ?
    Note that you need to be locked on for it to work.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Note that you need to be locked on for it to work.
    did that ring serious work for those PAs? I used TDs so very rarely I only bothered with normals for closing in then just PA rotations from there. I havent played Fi in forever too (because YSOK doesn't care for it) that I've sorta lost touch with the class
    PSO2 NGS

i know we have to lock on to make the ring work, but it doesn't work on the mentioned PA, and to chase the enemy just using raging waltz is faster i have no idea why would anyone use normal attack to chase something because the distance is like, 3 foot steps ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 7, 2020 at 05:07 PM.