Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Longest MPA you've been in?

So I joined an MPA for FC or "Skyland" sometime between 7-8pm yesterday that I did not leave until between 2-3am. The scary part was, it was still going on strong when I left lol. After 7 hours I just had to take a break. :P
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Longest I've been in was an entire 500 Emergency Mission. Got to the MPA at about 18 minutes, got 6 ONE MORES with x4 CROSS BURST.

Too much loot dropped that day. And not a single rare. D:

Oops I somehow read longest PSE. xD

Longest MPA...no clue, maybe a couple hours of Continent at best.

-Wayu
    Last edited by Wayu; Sep 6, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

Yeah about 7 hours give or take, with a group coordinated Team MPA. Wasn't fun, but we all made a lot of money, got a lot of affixing done. And then sat in the field for another hour dicking around.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Everyday for 6-7hours.

Err the longest MPA I've been that maintained a 12 person group was 3hours.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

4 hours I think and that was when the servers were filled and everyone was rushing to level cap. Now it's pretty bad, even city runs are bad for most (people split up, no one takes initiative, language barrier). Few days ago I've started an MPA for Caves and I was taking my sweet time going to the 2nd area and a group of players ran past me and then around center of the map the crystals emergency trial launched so they go to defending them, we managed to clear it and holy crap, can you imagine? They went straight after that to the second area totally ignoring the massive PSE boost. I don't know just what were they doing but ditching a chance for a massive crossburst is to me unimaginable.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

My girlfriend and I went straight 11 hours on a weekend into almost 7am hunting, at the end, we each got a Tarnarda; mine sold for 3.5mill hers sold for 4.5mill instantly.

5 Hours in Caves like 3-4 rares around 900k.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I could never find any good ones. And when I do, I'm working on a client order or matter board, so I leave as soon as I'm done. I'd have to say, maybe, 2 hours?

They really aren't fun, though. If everyone does things right, it's monotonous. And more likely, if they screw around, it's frustrating. I was really glad once I moved on to mission based client orders and could just use my NPCs instead of relying on luck to find a party.

I think the worst part is how small each server is. You can never find a party doing what you want, unless it's the latest hotspot. I wish the blocks let you check missions on other blocks, though that wouldn't help with english players with a small playing base like ourselves. Maybe I should stop being a douchbag loner and start using that friendlist thing so I can start contributing to the community. But hell, I'm far too selfish to really follow up on even that.

^ Sounds like a completely different gaming experience than what I'm experiencing. Even if I am not party with my awesome team, I tend to find some niiiiiiiiiiiiiice mpa's that sometimes just spawn boss after boss after boss after boss. You'll get left behind if you messed around, thats when you know you've found a good mpa party.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    They went straight after that to the second area totally ignoring the massive PSE boost. I don't know just what were they doing but ditching a chance for a massive crossburst is to me unimaginable.
    ~_~...this is a bad omen.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)