Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sexyslut View Post
    Low and behold, I don't even have SP1 installed. Don't c y u need it if it's just f ing up your game.
    Don't think SP1 has anything to do with it. Been playing since official JP release with SP1 installed and did not have the freezing issue this player is experiencing until the latest Gameguard update. My crashing isn't as extreme, but the game randomly freezes up my system, then after several seconds it continues on with what i was doing.

OP: Are you playing on the same ship and block every time you're getting this freezing issue? If so what ship and what block?
    Ship 2: Blues Lv 40 HUcast Ship 10: Akiko Lv 3x RAmarl

I believe a lot of people have had the same issue recently, it's supposedly due to Game Guards recent (Sept 4th) update. I would suggest waiting for pso2's next official patch (Sept 12th) before doing anything serious with your PC or whatever.

The game crashes/freezes anywhere from instant to 10 minutes after playing it, sometimes when it starts up it gives me a black screen and then freezes on it, other times I'll play fine, go to rooms, talk, switch blocks, do quest, then after like 10 min FREEZE!!!! It never last longer than 10 or so min.

By 'instant' I mean the moment it loads, b4 the sega logo even shows. I've let it sit there for over 10min and it stays frozen, so I know it's not just random freezing that will go away.

EDIT: Same ship and all dif blocks.... but I mean it sometimes crashes b4 I can even log in, I can run my computer 24/7 and play some other games, but PSO will crash it right as it opens or really soon after logging in.

Also, windows is fully updated.
    Last edited by Cyhiwraith; Sep 11, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

Haha. So after the 'fix' from GameGuard. It still gives me the Black Screen of Death. As where my game client freezes, including my laptop. >.> I hate you Gameguard lol.

I wanna try out the new classes and weapons too D: ;~;

My laptop is a 64 bit, Windows 7. Everything is updated.. it all happened after the update in september 4. D:

I do hope whenever the english one is release i dont get this problem. -Already on the verge of giving up the JP version and uninstalling it soon...-
    PSO2 -Ship 02
    ジュード - Fighter/Hunter Dewman - 65 / 51
    Lyr - Summoner/Bouncer Newman 38/18 [PS4]

Here I thought the update would fix anything... It takes a little more to make the weird sound and start to freeze but still... I updated the video card drivers and tried a few things and nothing. I am hoping next update will fix this, meanwhile I just look for another mmo to play ; ;.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwa_Daisuke View Post
    Here I thought the update would fix anything... It takes a little more to make the weird sound and start to freeze but still... I updated the video card drivers and tried a few things and nothing. I am hoping next update will fix this, meanwhile I just look for another mmo to play ; ;.
    Perhaps I'll have to do the same >:

Same here until this is resolved ;-;
    PSO2 -Ship 02

I had the same issue but, apparently, I've fixed it

I can't say for sure how to fix it and do not say that will work for you too but that's how I've done it:

I've uninstalled my Graphical & Sound drivers (Use Driver Sweeper) and installed the latest one. (I don't think that's the problem but It's better to be up-to-date) After that, i've done several virus/spyware/malware check in safe mode...

And, finally, I've uninstalled my antivirus software... (In my case, Avast)

IMO, the Antivirus is the problem... my game runs smoothly now, without any freezes or crash...
    Ship2: Yun Ah - HUcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuki View Post
    I had the same issue but, apparently, I've fixed it

I can't say for sure how to fix it and do not say that will work for you too but that's how I've done it:

I've uninstalled my Graphical & Sound drivers (Use Driver Sweeper) and installed the latest one. (I don't think that's the problem but It's better to be up-to-date) After that, i've done several virus/spyware/malware check in safe mode...

And, finally, I've uninstalled my antivirus software... (In my case, Avast)

IMO, the Antivirus is the problem... my game runs smoothly now, without any freezes or crash...
    I have Avast too and every time I'm going to play I uninstall it and everything runs smooth later.
    But Ana-Chan keeps saying it's not Avast~

I tried on my friend's laptop who has avast and it works perfectly fine for him. >.>
    PSO2 -Ship 02