Default Worth going Force/something with Cast and no mag?

Topic , kinda bored seeing these classes at low level on my char but I don't know if I'll reach very far being cast and without mag :S

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

You'd only be out about 250 T-Atk, so uhhh sure yeah that's totally a good idea or whatever.

Who knows, maybe Techer will become flavor of the month by the time Bouncer comes out. And you can always sub Ranger for pure support.

In any case, it's not a big deal to turn in COs with Force as your subclass for free EXP. Or even switch mains if you don't need the partial excube.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I play HU with an R-atk mag sometimes and it's not that bad. Only issue is not being able to equip high end S-atk weapons since I'll only ever hit ~600 s-atk with my build. Dex and def weapons will suffice though. FO without mag has it much better because you have access to T-atk high up, which isn't too far out of the way if you're going ice/dark like (almost) everyone does.

If you're going FO without mag, I very highly recommend getting T-atk high up. Otherwise you won't be able to equip a lot of the best weapons. Cast (M or F) FO/TE with T-atk high up and any build has 692 T-atk at 70/70, which is barely enough to equip Weddle Park if that tickles your fancy. I don't believe any of the 700 t-atk weapons are even worth using so you don't miss out on anything.

You lose 256 t-atk over female newman with t-atk mag, but it's not really a big deal if you don't care about minmaxing. With decent gear and proper build you can probably still hit 10k ilmegids which is really nice for TD.

Another thing is that if your mag is S-atk, you'll be able to equip Elysion as FO main easily, which is pretty nice.