Page 197 of 199 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1985

There are some latents I like, like 16% dmg when in ZRA range and 30% PP regen for every normal attack. But slapping 5% JA on everything..? The HU tree is not the epitome of creativity for a good reason.. :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

i have no idea how can they made the skill tree ideal Te/hu

-their normal atk with wand gear is strong but still weaker than other class with PAs
    -miracle escape have very long animation -> slower to begin atk back compare to counter/guard
    -their t-atk is weak due s-atk affixes and mag

i got my atk at lv 50/65 2k2 but it's still damn weak
    am i wrong in smt ? how to make my dmg increased alot more ?
    i'm at lv 50/65 with +10 bardian wand
    don't tell me that i have up to 65/65 with a +10 stina to see an huge different in dmg out put
    :/

btw
    my skill tree atm
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...200000Ib000008
    Last edited by hoangsea; Nov 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Wand Lovers would be more ideal if it was +40% of your total tatk instead of just your wand's tatk :/

you mean wand reactor? but ya i agree that would be better.
    wand lovers is a little lackluster too when gear is easy to build anyway and having no pp is a huge draw back for such little gain most of the time

Ah yeah, I did mean wand reactor. I forget wand lovers even exists since, like you said, raising gear is completely trivial.

栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Well, doing all T-atk for WR is not much more in damage if your melee'ing it's 80 more to your base and all together as a Te/Hu it's around an increase of +750 in damage ...... is it better?

They need to increase WG blast radius and chain them with a 300% increase to it's damage and have it worked into WL. So you hit a target you get a more powerful and bigger then normal WG that when it hit's anything inside of its blast radius it causes another WG explosion to that target and so forth and so forth like a chain. This could even be useful in boss fights since your now attacking not just one spot but many on a boss. Also you can clear mobs faster too and give more of a reason for WL which is better.

So would you want +750 or less from T-atk Or use a natural form of an attack that fits Te game play more that does +80k in damage on bosses in 3 secs. and doubles your mob damage?

Te needs less or remove Force related skills and add more utility and niche skills which benefits all.

Update: Also Wand should have there own Tech-PA's or have all techs charge WG and Mirage Step.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Nov 20, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    i have no idea how can they made the skill tree ideal Te/hu

-their normal atk with wand gear is strong but still weaker than other class with PAs
    -miracle escape have very long animation -> slower to begin atk back compare to counter/guard
    -their t-atk is weak due s-atk affixes and mag

i got my atk at lv 50/65 2k2 but it's still damn weak
    am i wrong in smt ? how to make my dmg increased alot more ?
    i'm at lv 50/65 with +10 bardian wand
    don't tell me that i have up to 65/65 with a +10 stina to see an huge different in dmg out put
    :/

btw
    my skill tree atm
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...200000Ib000008
    I can already tell you that Territory burst make a huge difference for zondeel gathering, so big that lv1 should had been picked after wand gear imo. Wand Gear create a separate explosion for each mob that got hit and the explosion itself is a mini aoe. I personally maxed it, but make sure to pick lv1. Rest of SP can go in it, a wind mastery or even Territory PP save.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

It really depends on whether or not you're going to have a wand for each element to take advantage of EWH.

It's a huge investment, in both the equipment itself and your skill tree. Not much else in that branch helps that much except TB PP Save.

Wand Lover kinda sucks, but it can be useful in a boss fight so you can concentrate on your melee swings instead of techs, but either method is going to be gimp regardless.

Wind Mastery is easy to pick up since it's nearby and also really helpful for building Wand Gear or just in general.

Territory Burst with Zondeel is great for mobbing, so a longer TB means more mobbing potential.

You have to choose.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

which PA called support that can affect by Territory burst ?