Page 2 of 199 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Oh man what is this tree, I don't even

Seriously what

If they wanted to pigeonhole players into dark or support they should have just added Techer1 and Techer2

so do we know what mirage does? well besides turn them green.
    "A good job is a constant pileup of many much simpler tasks being done well."

Quote Originally Posted by Blundy View Post
    so do we know what mirage does? well besides turn them green.
    Makes enemies sometimes miss with attacks.

Here's what i'm probably going to do. Max the first talent for attack up, throw the three into deband, max light mastery, 5 into resta advance, max pp restraint, 7 into shifta advance (not sure the numbers on the critical so just left that empty).

I'm only going to use light spells with cards. I play the same way on force as it is, so no change for me.

So what's this doing? I'm replacing the PP charge with PP restraint so that should even out. I'm maxing light mastery which should even out the damage loss from the Force charge. Then i'm taking super shifta to push my damage up higher. I also get a bit stronger of a deband. The Resta is just icing on the cake really. I'm not a healer, i'm just here to heal myself. If I can heal myself up without charging resta, more power to me.

What do I expect? The same or maybe a little more damage from using cards/light tech. A stronger non-charge heal, and a stronger shifta/deband. I DON'T expect this to do more damage than a force, I DO think this class is a better fit for me since I only really use cards and light techs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryShelley View Post
    Here's what i'm probably going to do. Max the first talent for attack up, throw the three into deband, max light mastery, 5 into resta advance, max pp restraint, 7 into shifta advance (not sure the numbers on the critical so just left that empty).

I'm only going to use light spells with cards. I play the same way on force as it is, so no change for me.

So what's this doing? I'm replacing the PP charge with PP restraint so that should even out. I'm maxing light mastery which should even out the damage loss from the Force charge. Then i'm taking super shifta to push my damage up higher. I also get a bit stronger of a deband. The Resta is just icing on the cake really. I'm not a healer, i'm just here to heal myself. If I can heal myself up without charging resta, more power to me.

What do I expect? The same or maybe a little more damage from using cards/light tech. A stronger non-charge heal, and a stronger shifta/deband. I DON'T expect this to do more damage than a force, I DO think this class is a better fit for me since I only really use cards and light techs anyway.
    As long as you stack light mastery (and get tatk), you should do more damage than force with the enhanced shifta (with light). The damage increase won't be much (if any, and you need to keep shifta on), but it's something.

This is of course if you're using cards; wands do less damage than rods which would make Force better, but card is the same on both (besides slightly reduced base tatk).

I'm glad you found a good fit!
    Last edited by Crevox; Sep 14, 2012 at 01:45 AM.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...!IOI2GBdqGKIx8

That's probably what i'm looking at, i like windspells and i'm probably going to be in their face with wand gear anyways so my recharge can probably be just whacking them.

Since my mag's ability+ tech defense (i like changing classes) that 100 tech up is a godsend, 50 more than i would otherwise have on force even.

Edit: Fixed link
    Last edited by Blundy; Sep 14, 2012 at 01:53 AM.

So I put points into the shifta buff increase and checked the stats before and after.

I got a whopping +1atk from putting 2 points into the skill. +1satk, +1ratk, +1tatk. 1 point didn't change my stats at all.

Yay.
    Last edited by Crevox; Sep 14, 2012 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    So I put points into the shifta buff increase and checked the stats before and after.

I got a whopping +1atk from putting 3 points into the skill. +1satk, +1ratk, +1tatk.

Yay.

if i remember correctly it buffs shifta's stat boost by a percentage, i think its 10% at max but i'm not sure if thats the correct amount and/if that would be any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Blundy View Post
    if i remember correctly it buffs shifta's stat boost by a percentage, i think its 10% at max but i'm not sure if thats the correct amount and/if that would be any good.
    I have 830 t.ATK and it's giving me +1 stat for putting 2 points (+2% buff effectiveness) into it. That means 10 points would be +5 atk. If I was my force, I would have around 1400 t.ATK (less than double of what I have now), so at most I would be seeing a benefit of +10 atk.

Oh boy.

So, until further notice, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST specializing in the first two skills any further than what is required to advance the tree.
    Last edited by Crevox; Sep 14, 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Yeah, the only worthwhile boost to Shifta and Deband would be duration boosts.