Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I stacked R-Def near the mex on my ranger so I could equip the best units, and consider doing the same for Gunner (though I'm waiting a bit for level 40 to see my base stats at this time). I still have 50 levels left on my Mag, but as of right now, I don't want to use it so...

I'm actually also considering putting points in Aerial Advance since two of the PA I use constantly are PAs that launches the ennemies in the air, though the boost seems a bit weak even a level 10 (putting points in R-Atk seems more advantageous in every way...)

(And yeah HP Boost is crappy, I thought it would make us a bit tanky when I saw it in the skill tree but the amount of HP gained is just so ridiculous...)

Edit: By the way looking at the JP wikis, regarding the Chain Trigger Count stopping at 100, some people are thinking that even if the numbers won't change anymore the count still increases, some people seems to be testing it actually. Each time I reached 100 I would always use a PA fearing that it would disappear before my PA reaches it...
    Last edited by methaniel; Sep 15, 2012 at 12:49 AM.

well yea, im already try that before got chain finish, after 100 count the blue circle last about 1-2 sec then vanishes immidiately... im using Dead Approach immidiately when it reach 90+ now...
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Don't dismiss Zero Distance being "only" 15% at rank 10... With a 100 chain combo stack, you're doing upwards 500% PA damage, and since -most- of machine gun PAs require close range... it can be a very crazy multiplier.

The whole chain mechanic makes me rage super hard though, as most bosses are inaccessible to hit for huge amounts of time, and they like to do it -just- as I pop it.

Ship02 RA40 - Artemis (Jey)

How good is attack PP restore? I already have mech gun gear, but getting to PP restore means I have to also get through a lot of stuff I don't want (ew HP e.e).

Just wanted to know if it was worth it.

yeaa... most things require a lockon. i think ill skip chaining skill...