Page 319 of 333 FirstFirst ... 219269309316317318319320321322329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    GU/HU is still relevant, GU/FI is catching up or caught as ppl still test it. GU/RA is what is sitting on the side ignored
    Neat because I was totally not up to level Fi from 0 with my Ratk character. There's already enough grind getting so many class to 85 with my 3 chars

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hmm ...... well, I normally don't play like that (I still use PAs and things) That vid is just for luls

*snip*
    Aye,I got this and you somewhat stated it in your previous post Still it show it's a workable way of playing Gu I guess, which is...sad?
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts too

So current Meta:

GU/FI
    GU/HU
    GU/RA

S Roll Arts working best on FI because it isn't effected by JA boosts from HU sub. Idk about RA because I haven't subbed it in awhile and go off what i hear. So if you want to sub FI and don't want to die, get a vampire wep (or SSA) or something

I don't think Gu/Ra has anything going for it anymore in terms of raw personal damage, thanks to the TMG stance ring. Gu/Ra is basically Gu with WB at the cost of also having Ra's WHA and SS baggage. I know a lot of gunners hated being stuck with WB duty even back when it was a 300% multiplier. The best use I've seen of it is for bosses with head weakpoints that gunners can reach easily, like Loser, but for general gameplay, or even just playing a pug it's gonna feel pretty clunky.

So current Meta:

GU/FI
    GU/HU
    GU/RA

S Roll Arts working best on FI because it isn't effected by JA boosts from HU sub. Idk about RA because I haven't subbed it in awhile and go off what i hear. So if you want to sub FI and don't want to die, get a vampire wep (or SSA) or something
    I'd replace GU/RA by GU/SU, which has issues but still easier access to its mults, extra HP/DEF contraptions to help with GU conditionals and access to techs

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I'd replace GU/RA by GU/SU, which has issues but still easier access to its mults, extra HP/DEF contraptions to help with GU conditionals and access to techs
    most people here know I despise SU subs (even though it's been reworked to work better than before, I still don't like it) so I didn't list it off as it's something I would never do and never have seen anyone really bother with but not saying its complete trash either.

most people here know I despise SU subs (even though it's been reworked to work better than before, I still don't like it) so I didn't list it off as it's something I would never do and never have seen anyone really bother with but not saying its complete trash either.
    There is a sub 20 Omega Loser made on GU/SU that was linked two pages ago. Probably the absolute best on Mother too because free zanverse on wind weakness and no damage cap but the EQ is too scarce to see if that's the case. /SU sub without point Assist has higher S-roll mults than GU/HU and with it it's stronger than GU/FI. It also has around GU/HU + ring multipliers without the ring so that's that too. Not saying it's insane or applicable everywhere, but it definitely brings a lot more to the table than GU/RA does nowadays.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think the TMG stance ring kinda also hurts non-hunter/fighter subs for gunner as well

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I think the TMG stance ring kinda also hurts non-hunter/fighter subs for gunner as well
    at this point it shouldnt even exist.
    I thought stance ring was there to make R-atk PAs worth using over just spamming Dead Approach for chain finishers but now its just a flat mandatory 10%
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I thought stance ring was there to make R-atk PAs worth using over just spamming Dead Approach
    It was there to make Hu, Br, and Fi strong subs for Gu. I agree that it's kinda pointless now.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Uh, just posting it here ...... in case anyone wondering ....

Spoiler!

Top to bottom (all include BlazeWeak) :
    • Shien (150 Affix, 10% SSA (3+3+4) )
    • Atra (115 Affix, 10% SSA (3+3+4) ) .... + S4 LifeSteal
    • Demonia (200 Affix)
    • Windia (200 Affix)

I listed it using my current unit / affixes (160 R-Atk, SignRed + 2 Izane), so, should be around this graph.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt