Page 317 of 333 FirstFirst ... 217267307314315316317318319320327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    how does this skill even work? i grabbed Arts and the 85 skill, idk what im doing wrong

nm you need to use the PA button to get it going, feels super awkward to use
    yeah it's a modifier for sroll pa arts so for almost all the Gu's the muscle memory is gonna be a detriment at first.

considering how busted it is tho, generally super worth.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I wonder if AnotherSRoll will get nerfed in the near future .....

swiki listed the dps to be on par or greater (for FrontSRoll) against S-Charged-IF0. Especially for non-GuHu players, due to the nature of Hu skills needing it to be JA, I think, which SRoll didn't count? (I still prefer GuHu due to tankiness).

The skill solves mobbing problem (and fun to use), would feels kinda bad to be nerfed
    Last edited by final_attack; May 20, 2018 at 11:09 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

GuHu benefits the least from Another Sroll due to JA bonuses not applying to Sroll PA Arts / Another Sroll. When corrected for lack of JA multis, the DPS is on par with Sat Aim from what I remember seeing.

I doubt it'd be nerfed considering it only puts Gu on par with Chaos Riser and Brightness End. :thonk:

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    GuHu benefits the least from Another Sroll due to JA bonuses not applying to Sroll PA Arts / Another Sroll. When corrected for lack of JA multis, the DPS is on par with Sat Aim from what I remember seeing.

I doubt it'd be nerfed considering it only puts Gu on par with Chaos Riser and Brightness End. :thonk:
    It's not so much the mobbing utility than the chain building through another Sroll which is problematic. GU doesn't exactly need to tack an extra 1M damage on its way while building a chain, then using chain finish which does a tremendous amount of hurt. I do love GU but I think the skill is a bit over-the-top atm

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's not so much the mobbing utility than the chain building through another Sroll which is problematic. GU doesn't exactly need to tack an extra 1M damage on its way while building a chain, then using chain finish which does a tremendous amount of hurt. I do love GU but I think the skill is a bit over-the-top atm
    Gu has always been able to tack on extraordinary amounts of damage via Sroll PA before another sroll. Considering I've hit up to like 35k per tick before in the past on GuFi, I can't imagine that the extra damage from another sroll is going to make sega blink unless they completely missed how strong sroll PA has been in the past lol.

It's right up there with the absurdity of what Fi, Fo, and Hr can spit out. Not more, not less.

JP GuSu hitting sub 20 solo on Omega Luther

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Gu has always been able to tack on extraordinary amounts of damage via Sroll PA before another sroll. Considering I've hit up to like 35k per tick before in the past on GuFi, I can't imagine that the extra damage from another sroll is going to make sega blink unless they completely missed how strong sroll PA has been in the past lol.

It's right up there with the absurdity of what Fi, Fo, and Hr can spit out. Not more, not less.
    GU's burst damage and bossing since EP5 has always been waaaay above what any other "absurd" class could ever pull off, which is perfectly fine, because unlike said classes, it had a fairly weak mobbing that limitated its applicability. Now its new mobbing option is just as strong if not stronger than the BEST mobbing options in the game while having unparalleled burst on bosses. I don't really mind since GU has a stupidly steep learning curve and is not a widely played class in general, but if you look at it objectively, Gunner with a single skill has become the strongest class in the game (I'm still laughing at Ares saying GU has reached a "too good" status)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    GU's burst damage and bossing since EP5 has always been waaaay above what any other "absurd" class could ever pull off, which is perfectly fine, because unlike said classes, it had a fairly weak mobbing that limitated its applicability. Now its new mobbing option is just as strong if not stronger than the BEST mobbing options in the game while having unparalleled burst on bosses. I don't really mind since GU has a stupidly steep learning curve and is not a widely played class in general, but if you look at it objectively, Gunner with a single skill has become the strongest class in the game (I'm still laughing at Ares saying GU has reached a "too good" status)
    I don't think that it's objectively the strongest class in the game. It will still be out DPS'd by Heroes of equal skill level unless the content is favorable towards Gu and I also don't feel that it surpasses Fi and Fo in overall sustain, unless, again the content favors Gu.

As of right now, Luther and Dragon are very very friendly towards Gu.

I'd have to be shown through parses of various content that Gu is objectively overall stronger.

if you haven't already seen Another S-Roll Arts in action:

https://twitter.com/GMcustom00/statu...00055921020928
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    if you haven't already seen Another S-Roll Arts in action:

https://twitter.com/GMcustom00/statu...00055921020928
    I guess subbing Hu isn't that good for that AnotherSRoll _(:3」
    Too bad my Fi only at around 40 or so

- Edit -

No effect from AttackAdvance, it seems -.-
    Last edited by final_attack; May 22, 2018 at 06:41 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt