Page 314 of 333 FirstFirst ... 214264304311312313314315316317324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Though I realise its not as good as ranger in comparison,how good is the rifle on gunner after the recent buffs? Is it worth using? Are there any reccomended? I'd just like an extra weapon to pummel anga with when it gets tmg weakness,thinking of using the avenger NT with weaponoid potent for extra nonweak damage but any other suggestions are welcome,im close to finishing basilis rifle too.
    Rifle has actually become very strong with Gunner, and should be your go-to weapon for anything that can get 4-5 End Attract ticks. To give a rough estimate a Close Range Advance proccing End Attract with full High time and PKeeper deals damage that is surprisingly close to that of Ranger with WB and Standing Snipe. (off the top of my head, I get 60k ticks on Anga with procced GU skills , and around 72k on RA with all RA skills, with the exact same chara/gear/situation) So yeah it's actually a sub-weapon to (finally) consider on GU

Basilis sounds about the most solid choice out there, unless you want to RNG a Slave NT or a Dragon weapon later down the road. If you have the opportunity during Christmas, I'd suggest grabbing a Fornis Rifle, since Rifle has a hard time keeping PK up, and Fornis makes it a tad easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Rifle has actually become very strong with Gunner, and should be your go-to weapon for anything that can get 4-5 End Attract ticks. To give a rough estimate a Close Range Advance proccing End Attract with full High time and PKeeper deals damage that is surprisingly close to that of Ranger with WB and Standing Snipe. (off the top of my head, I get 60k ticks on Anga with procced GU skills , and around 72k on RA with all RA skills, with the exact same chara/gear/situation) So yeah it's actually a sub-weapon to (finally) consider on GU

Basilis sounds about the most solid choice out there, unless you want to RNG a Slave NT or a Dragon weapon later down the road. If you have the opportunity during Christmas, I'd suggest grabbing a Fornis Rifle, since Rifle has a hard time keeping PK up, and Fornis makes it a tad easier.
    wow okay,thats actually surprisingly refreshing news. Alright,i'll deck one out when i can. I have a nemesis rifle but its element is low and only 32 cap,not sure if i wanna re-grind nab UQ on its second time around. I have an old Valkyrie A30S,an astra tremb an avenger and thats it right now.

Is it good for mobbing? or should i just use a GS?
    I tried BQ earlier and landing shift period on anything was a bit difficult (That'll be fixed with the next balance mini patch but ineed something in the meantime)
    Now wheres that spread needle .w.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    wow okay,thats actually surprisingly refreshing news. Alright,i'll deck one out when i can. I have a nemesis rifle but its element is low and only 32 cap,not sure if i wanna re-grind nab UQ on its second time around. I have an old Valkyrie A30S,an astra tremb an avenger and thats it right now.

Is it good for mobbing? or should i just use a GS?
    I tried BQ earlier and landing shift period on anything was a bit difficult (That'll be fixed with the next balance mini patch but ineed something in the meantime)
    Now wheres that spread needle .w.
    Mobbing with rifle is kind of doable but TMG is far better for it mainly because of the insane buff reverse Tap got. It's now very solid damage and suction range and effect got a significant increase. It effectively is a moment gale with more oomph right now. As for BQ itself, the only issue lies with enemy movement, and best way to deal with that is to exploit the slowdown from the ground thingies you get from defense and balance setups.That or greet them right on spawn before they even get to move
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 27, 2017 at 04:52 PM.

Oh wow okay you're right,that does hit like a truck now.
    Its like a zondeel except through leg power alone,i love it.
    Spoiler!

So, is the TMG stance up ring only giving 10% damage boost now?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    So, is the TMG stance up ring only giving 10% damage boost now?
    Well, swiki said so (can't go online for PSO2 atm) ...... so, should be just 10% now.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Well, swiki said so (can't go online for PSO2 atm) ...... so, should be just 10% now.
    I noticed that it stopped giving r-atk damage boost at +10 and started to give s-atk damage boost instead.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    I noticed that it stopped giving r-atk damage boost at +10 and started to give s-atk damage boost instead.
    Ah, yes ...... swiki listed the progression ....
    +1 - +10 = R-DmgBonus only (up to 10%)
    +11 - +20 = S-DmgBonus only (up to 10%)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Alright,i need someone to test an old myth that ive been using as if it works.
    Regarding gunners showtime skill.

The skill can only be activated when the tmgs are equipped,hightime gradually increases the damage to 20% during showtime.
    I want to know if the damage bonus is carried over to the rifle,as showtime will still be running in the background when you swap weapons.
    Showtime star doesnt work,which is okay since that says its TMG only,same deal with toughness time. And reactivation wont work with the rifle out,but will work if you swap back to the tmgs before showtime refreshes.
    Nothing says high time is only applicable to the TMGs,will it boost damage to the rifle or the gunslash however?
    Spoiler!

I can't remember it ever being changing, but yeah, should apply damage to all weapons. It even applied to Zanverse, back when people were doing Gu/Te and Gu/Hu and using partisan with chain trigger(no longer works to anyone new to the game).