Page 305 of 333 FirstFirst ... 205255295302303304305306307308315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Ah, thank you.

Now for the last detail, in my build I got TMG Mastery maxed, 1 point in Zero Range Crit and 1 point in Rare Mastery.
    I was just wondering if it's better to instead put 2 points into crit and 0 into Mastery.
    I did some math and unless I made a mistake I'd get 1.6% damage increase on average with 2 points in crit but 2.2% damage increase with 1 point and 1 point in mastery (assuming ~1450 base r-atk and using Zeinesis tmg).
    Just to develop on what was said earlier As far as critical goes, you should either go full or nothing
    only 1 point in zero range crit/TMG Mastery maxed still for the PP/ No Stance Critical/ any R ring of your choice.

OR you go fully crit with zero range crit maxed/TMG mastery maxed/ Stance critical / Critical strike : ranged ring maxed (or Effort for FI sub)

Doing anything in-between is not really efficient.

Have the idea of 12* units, but how should I set them up since I have GuHu and RaHu on one of my chars?

I have a couple copies of that arm 12* units that boosts r attack, r defense, pp and resists.

I could use one for launcher non weak L ring and the other for the tmg L ring that boosts ranged and striking dmg with the other 12* units for aerial jump and air reversal perhaps?

What's better to use between Fornis and Astra TMG for Gu/Hu
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What's better to use between Fornis and Astra TMG for Gu/Hu
    Should depends on personal preference imo .... both are good.

Fornis if you don't have problem with PP recovery ..... Astra if you have problem with PP recovery.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I scienced more IF0 x 2 in a chain trigger, specifically working perfectly on Deus cores. I found that the kick portion of IF0 has less vertical range than the final blast, so being higher than your target will make the kick whiff THEN the final blast will hit and start the CT. It also seems that you can direct the final blast of IF0 upward or downward. Having Jumping Dodge ring helps set this up(and is really good for GU in-general). Otherwise you may need to use a charged Aerial Shooting to gain enough altitude.

I haven't gotten to record one yet, but I hope you get the idea.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Do you get the full 30% damage bonus as long as you have any gear or do you need to max it for that? If so, how much bonus do you get for each bar?
    And how can I keep the bar from depleting between enemy groups? Especially when enemies are at long range.
    It depletes faster than ep 2 sword gear so I have trouble keeping it anywhere near full and that with Showtime lvl 7.

You need to max out the gear (filled to the brim) to get the full gear bonus. Lesser stages are 105% and 110%. I had to take the time to confirm something, but TMG gear does deplete even during photon arts, so there's no way to get around losing gear if there's nothing available to shoot. You can shoot towers in TD to fill gear, so that's one trick, but ultimately, you do need a target of some kind.
    Last edited by Xaeris; May 20, 2017 at 02:51 PM.

Ah, thanks.
    What's a good, fast way to raise gear a bit? Messiah Time takes too long and by that Deus moved out of range again. So 'd rather use something quick to at least get a reliable 10% damage boost instead of getting 30% but then I have nothing to shoot anymore.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Ah, thanks.
    What's a good, fast way to raise gear a bit? Messiah Time takes too long and by that Deus moved out of range again. So 'd rather use something quick to at least get a reliable 10% damage boost instead of getting 30% but then I have nothing to shoot anymore.
    DeadApproach fills gear pretty quickly too. Followed by HeelStab (with SCharge) should be good enough (when Messiah isn't an option).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Thanks a lot.

Edit: Could you share you palette setups (3 slot)? I still end up changing mine all the time cause I am never really sure what to use besides a few pas but that makes me ignore some good combos, for example I rarely do Reverse Tap > Shift Period even though it's good, simply because I have them on different palettes.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; May 30, 2017 at 05:28 AM.