Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
Blurb.
I have a few additional points but overall I agree with the above.

2.Below is the skill tree I use for Gunner:

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

I prefer having Dive Roll Shoot but that's optional if you care. There may be point reduction in Zero Range Advance 2 at some point so that may free up some more points but honestly, they'd probably just go into APPR.

4. Air Reversal and Jumping Dodge as well. Air Reversal is essential since Gu operates in the air and there are countless situations where I would have been killed if not for it. Jumping Dodge is a little weird now that we have Double Jump on the skill tree but it still provides an invincible jump that puts you very high in the air AND NOW you still have a Double Jump remaining after you use it. I would definitely recommend it. All rings except Air Reversal should be at +20.

5.The only comment is that in general you don't need as much PP as you did in previous episodes, but I'd say 140-160 is a good range to aim for while getting around 1250-1400HP and as much R-Atk as you can. Showtime Star gives you 35PP while in Showtime (at LV3) and Gunner has never really had issues getting PP back.