Page 312 of 333 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3323

I know, but -- Sigh* it's just not the same...

Every time I press the "Weak Bullet" button, on my subpalette -- nothing happens.

I suppose I'll stick to GU/RA, just for fun! It's not like I participate in the Buster Quest or Emergency Quests these days; I'm simply a Daily Order guy (and then logs off afterward).
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

is the TMG stance up ring working with the passive stances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    is the TMG stance up ring working with the passive stances?
    It is

also just in passing here is the first recorded sub 20 run of solo Zephyros for GU, thought i was really worth sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It is

also just in passing here is the first recorded sub 20 run of solo Zephyros for GU, thought i was really worth sharing
    Wow. you did a good job there.

Thanks for your videos, i'm impressed by your mobbing and deal with deus head. finally i learn the way to "deal damage" to dragon's head with End Attract rifle. all i just do until now is spam Elder Rebellion (auto aim) for whatever it can hit the dragon head.

but it seems it hard tho, i'm playing using a PS2 gamepad, and have low specs laptop, so i don't think i can do that EA tho. is there any tips how to do manual aims with gamepad?

and what is your rifle name and units affix?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Looks to be Qliphad Rifle and TMG, with Apprentice Soul, Shoot VI, Ether Factor, Alter Tiro, Sentence Triple and Elegant Shoot
    Austere + Qli Units with Astral Soul, Shoot/Stam/Spirita IV, Flict Tiro and Elegant Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    Wow. you did a good job there.

Thanks for your videos, i'm impressed by your mobbing and deal with deus head. finally i learn the way to "deal damage" to dragon's head with End Attract rifle. all i just do until now is spam Elder Rebellion (auto aim) for whatever it can hit the dragon head.

but it seems it hard tho, i'm playing using a PS2 gamepad, and have low specs laptop, so i don't think i can do that EA tho. is there any tips how to do manual aims with gamepad?

and what is your rifle name and units affix?
    Sorry I formulated it wrong, this is not my run, but the run of a friend of mine and incidentally my Gunner Shishou, so all the credit goes to him !
    For the affixes check start of the vid again !

Unlike him I'm also a controller guy, still somewhat managed to solo deus as GU/FI earlier today, although my time is really bad. The Hydra heads hitboxes are incredibly lenient, so as long as you remotely line them up, you'll get at least 3 hits in !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 30, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I like that rifles now give gunners a full PP bar after 2-3 basic attacks

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It is

Spoiler!
    That's an impressive video. Almost makes me want to experiment with Gu again.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Any active gunners out there willing to offer skill build advice? Also GU/HU vs. GU/RA, what's better for high dps?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Any active gunners out there willing to offer skill build advice? Also GU/HU vs. GU/RA, what's better for high dps?
    The one on Sig is the one I'm using atm. You can freely remove points from R-Atk3 to DiveRollShoot / ShowTimeStar / ShowTime if you want ..... or if you don't have any problem with PP recovery, feel free to remove points from APPR to increase R-Atk3 / DiveRollShoot / ShowTimeStar / ShowTime.

Well, I sometimes went for Lv7 ShowTime (removing R-Atk3), or just removing APPR to increase R-Atk2/3 .... depends on mood (because I had 5 or 6 trees for Gu )

As for GuHu / GuRa ..... not sure .... if weak spot / headshot is available, GuRa might have better advantage (with addition of WB for self + mpa), but much less safety.

Personally, I'd take GuHu, since with ChainTrigger's cd reduction, the chance of tanking things (doing ChainFinish) kind of increased ..... and some important PAs have the bigger part of damage at the end of motion, increasing chance of tanking (again)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt