Page 331 of 333 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3323
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Yep, best to wait until everything is implemented
    Need to know power changes too!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

hows dual bird stack up with the new pot? or does it still lag behind atlas EX/lightstream/orgei/dyne ombros? (and maybe austere NT? those seem to be the least viable 15*s in the game despite needing so much resources)

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    hows dual bird stack up with the new pot? or does it still lag behind atlas EX/lightstream/orgei/dyne ombros? (and maybe austere NT? those seem to be the least viable 15*s in the game despite needing so much resources)
    Dual Bird is still forgetable and Dyne Ombros was and with the buff coming soon wont be as good as the current top 3 series, Sega has already brought back LQ's to gear for Atra/Lightstream/Austere NT that if you've been playing should already have the mats for them, they literally rain the drops for you and the current LQ now drops Austere NT material along with Atra Ex mats plus Lumiere if youre running Trick or Treat EQ

If you're playing Gu, you're either using Atra Ex or Lightstream along with Orgei TMGs for CT. thats about it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

https://imgur.com/hD2sEWo

Dyne Ombros got buffed already and while not the best, it's pretty good for a non-limited weapon like Atlas Ex or LS
    Last edited by DavidAG; Oct 6, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    https://imgur.com/hD2sEWo

Dyne Ombros got buffed already and while not the best, it's pretty good for a non-limited weapon like Atlas Ex or LS
    yeah 3 of those have dropped for me so im just using them to fill out elements other than light,plus it looks like the sword version is coming soon and i love matching weapons

This Gunner "rebalance"

People thought this would end Gu's reign but they made the class so much comfier to play. Gu norms feel so nice in air and the dmg is wonderful, the other PA dmg buffs are super nice and allow more variety if you choose to. S Roll Arts still hits wonderfully. Shift Period T0 forever solidified as norms building CT pretty much makes up for the pot dmg nerf. Overall, Gu still feels good and just gets better 10/10
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    This Gunner "rebalance"

People thought this would end Gu's reign but they made the class so much comfier to play. Gu norms feel so nice in air and the dmg is wonderful, the other PA dmg buffs are super nice and allow more variety if you choose to. S Roll Arts still hits wonderfully. Shift Period T0 forever solidified as norms building CT pretty much makes up for the pot dmg nerf. Overall, Gu still feels good and just gets better 10/10
    I think that was the point tbh. They were trying to make Gu more than just S-Roll Arts and Orgei spam, not delete them from the game entirely.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

My ..... I'd like to try it tomorrow .....
    Been on share house for the past weeks, the internet kinda lulz (rng-based) ..... will have to try it while I'm at home this week
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    This Gunner "rebalance"

Yeah, I logged on just to test out the changes. I think I'll be maining GU again from Hr when I'm ready to get back into the game; it feels so damn to play.

-Being able to move with normals in the air is great. Just like Hr Talis getting movement with normals made it better to use

-Messiah Time seems to be useful again like EP2 days? Headshots on the 2nd part of the attack were doing meaty dmg. Dunno the DPS though

-Reverse Tap got better over the years, but giving it movement makes it amazing. It's easier to pull in mobs now

-Bullet Squall (0) faster movement is appreciated

-S-Roll Arts still seems to do decent dmg and is still useful

-Dmg buffs overall are a plus

-Heel Stab still kinda sucks compared to other options? Need to test more

-Buff normal Infinite Fire dmg Sega plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    -Heel Stab still kinda sucks compared to other options? Need to test more
    That's because it got buffed/nerfed. The damage went super high, but the notation decreased. It used to be

56% kicks, 66% shots (122%)
    But now it's
    52% kicks, 48% shots (100%)

Still overall a buff... If you use the entire PA to hit something. The range on the shots is also no joke (ex: it can hit VR rockbear from across the stage and it's a conic aoe).