Page 329 of 333 FirstFirst ... 229279319326327328329330331332 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    IF0 usefulness as a Chain Finisher.
    Use it as a starter

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Kinda scary without life steal ... but, maybe I'll try grinding that weapon later after I had lunch .... not sure I'll use it, but, since it's Tmg ... _(:3」
    Been using SRoll - BulletSquall (With SRollJABonus), since I felt it had better hitbox (and kinda easier to use in TPS due to some locked mouse movement mid-PA) _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Kinda scary without life steal ... but, maybe I'll try grinding that weapon later after I had lunch .... not sure I'll use it, but, since it's Tmg ... _(:3」
    Been using SRoll - BulletSquall (With SRollJABonus), since I felt it had better hitbox (and kinda easier to use in TPS due to some locked mouse movement mid-PA) _(:3」
    You only need to bring them out when youre about to set off CT you dont need lifesteal.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Ah, it's just for more insurance for those rare cases when I have to tank hits mid-Chain Finish (1x 49% damage and 1x 51%+ damage)
    Makes BulletSquall safer too.

Also, finally grinded and tried the weapon ..... and I forgot it's not TPS friendly (can only move crosshair up and down) _(:3」
    100k / projectile un-affixed is extremely tempting (light, headshot on SH TA Rockbear) ....

I'm not sure I'll affix / use this one, considering it's strictly used on Chain Finish and limited crosshair movement ;w;
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 22, 2019 at 08:10 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

Bullet Squall 0 is not a very good Chain Finisher. Should really be sticking with the bread and butter PAs: Sat Aim, IF0 and Dead Approach.

That much being said, SP0 isn't /just/ for Chain Finishes - if can be used for lite bossing depending on the boss and the setup.

Considering that Chain Finish is the majority of what the class does and aims for, it's really essential to become familiar with it.

BulletSquall as ChainFinish is pretty good for GuHu tho. Not for GuFi _(:3」
    And some safety + reliability things, rare it might be, but, just in case.
    Spoiler!

Power calculation is something like this, right? (Some details on my sig, a bit calculation I made before).
    Basically just PA power notation multiplied by it's respective multiplier (kick with S, shots with R).
    IF0 and SatAim get 1.3 multiplier since it's at Gear3 ...... 1*1 Multiplier for 1st PA (SRollJA)
    Spoiler!

Note (with SRollJA as GuHu) :
    - Bullet Squall 0 .... 23 hits (left) - 25 hits (right). Sometimes you can get 25 hits, because of lag, ping, or something

- SatIFSat(Sat) ..... Without 1 hit of SatAim at the end (left) - With 1 hit of SatAim at the end (right) ..... Sometimes the additional 1 hit didn't register, so, the left one is just default SatAim - IF0 - SatAim.

- Last one is just SRoll - IF0 (start to finish)
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 23, 2019 at 04:24 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

Do IF0 BS0 instead :>

Also, the real bnb chain combo is DA IF0 SA SA. (Changed to DA SA IF0 SA for Fi sub)

If the target is stunned (and big), yes, ofc :>
    Kinda hard using DA in TPS (sometimes I went over, even if I put cross hair on target)

Also, found this on Twitter feed.

Which put it strongest (if the target is big, to make all projectile hits, especially at ZRA range)
    I think it's 2 hits from 1st blast.
    Calculation used in this table (2 part, projectile not multiplied by 1.3 because not affected by gear) :
    ・4 Projectile (850% * 4) + 2 hits from 1st blast (calculated without ZRA)
    ・Full ShiftPeriod with all hits on burst + 4 Projectile (calculated with ZRA)
    Spoiler!

Oh, and on side note ..... 2x ShiftPeriod (30005) at mid-range like that tweet (only 1st one get SRollJA), with 2 hits of burst ..... still have power above GuHu's 2xSatAim + IF0 + DA (25310).
    I didn't do calc for GuFi this time, so, sorry _(:3」
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 24, 2019 at 08:53 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

Hu sub is still fine but with all the tools Gunner has (S-Roll, Atra EX TMG, SP0 for invul) I can't really see a reason to need to crutch on Hu sub outside of Masquerade. Not to say that I don't die from time to time on GuFi but I'm not getting hit so frequently that I'd need to bring Hu sub.

The SP0 combo above also works as SP0 > DA > SP0 depending on the enemy/range. For example, SP0 > DA > SP0 works great on DFP.

Ah, right, I forgot DA again, sorry -.-
    I generally only using it to close gap and stun at mobbing -.-

Well, I like face tanking things, so, Hu sub is the one to go (because FlashGuards, loved the idea of low HP tank but with less damage taken) _(:3」
    Easier to play too
    And I'm not used to Fi's positioning play in this high pace game _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -