Page 310 of 333 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3323

is there any tips to increase my dps on deus (esp gracia)? it seems my dps currently sitting at 11860.74 at deus gracia. i have 220atk qliphad and all 100 r-atk unit, but seems i can't go higher anymore. any tips when fighting deus gracia? my chain combo usually Deadly Approach -> IF-0 -> Satellite Aim -> Deadly Approach. and when hitting the gracia dragon i use Deadly Approach -> IF-0 and sometimes Elder Rebellion. Is my playstyle wrong?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Generally, it should be good enough.

Though might need to rely heavily on CT (better on party for Chain building, of course) ..... I didn't know how the CT placed ..... but try cramming as much as CT as you can.

Thanks to -15s cd and longer time before it fades, should be able to rely on it more.
    Other than that .... probably that's just about the limit (didn't know how much dps people does, since I don't use parser)

CT - Finish - CT - Finish on Vibrace without waiting earlier is fun lol
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

here's a parser of a pre-ep5 gracia i did as gu/hu, let me know if your pre-ep5 gracia dps values are different cause then this cant really be used for comparison but maybe? anyways:
    Attachment 41303
    there was wb and shifta strike, but we can roughly adjust for it by dividing my 15.4k by 1.2(wb) and then 1.1(shifa) modifiers to be more or less 11.66 give or take
    i used a crappy 80r-atk affix on cliffad tmg and maybe 70-ish +craft on units so with your affixes you should do more than me and i only use sat aim on chains cause im a lazy pleb and i also never use ct snake head cause again im not a good gunner

my only claim to fame here is that i swap to striking crit ring with a strike only pa pallette for snake heads and never use shooting pa's on snakes.
    my fav is dead approach>aerial shooting then see if i gotta dodge if not then another dead approach. if i need to reduce height i can slam down with heel stab if snake does low sweep or fall a little and s-roll into another dead approach. if i need to gain height i use jumping dodge ring or aerial shooting or even reverse tap for minor adjustments
    then cores/weakspots are all shooting pa's
    i just dont think elder or if-0 is worth it on snakes since striking pa's seem to produce better results there
    striking pa's work great for me on non-weakspots in general like illusia body, gryphon, mother arms, break-ables etc, aerial shooting in particular is great for mother arms dealing ~15k on first kick then ~38k per last 2 kicks for a whopping 95k damage for only 15pp? yes please
    when core/head is exposed tho its business as usual for shooting pa

in short:
    -strike pa's on non-weakspots for good dpp
    -shooting pa's on weakspots/headshots for better dps (i dont think snake heads count as "headshot" tho)
    -crit ring swap to squeeze extra crit% and therefore damage since each only gives crit to one type of pa
    -use every atk boost you can like tree/daily crafts/10% pa damage drink from cycling ex photon drink(harder to do with multiple block matching) etc

hope this helps

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

hero was a stealth buff to gunner

I had some weird CT result last Gracia.

With a 100hit chain I got a 105k x2 sat aim and then a flat 200k IF T0 on Gracia's core when he was in his prone phase.
    Later in his next phase (moving back and forth, then attacking and moving his core into range) I got a 250k IF T0 with only a 25 hit chain and just before the timed phase started I had a 50 hit chain with a 355k IF T0.

Is there some rng in chain finish or is that all cause the def of Gracia's core changes so much?

Damage diff from 20 to 100 isn't very big at all after the nerf, most of the damage comes from CF bonus.

As for the variance in damage, it's probably coming from other bonuses like Te buffs coming on/off, High Time, TMG Gear, Perfect Keeper, maybe your positioning was somehow too far for ZRA? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Damage diff from 20 to 100 isn't very big at all after the nerf, most of the damage comes from CF bonus.

As for the variance in damage, it's probably coming from other bonuses like Te buffs coming on/off, High Time, TMG Gear, Perfect Keeper, maybe your positioning was somehow too far for ZRA? etc.
    Spoiler!

375% and 500% pretty big difference, and for Gu main it was clearly a buff you can use it a lot more times and closing window relaxed if you close 100 chain its no cd at all.
    Spoiler!

Here is ep4 chain, nerf only for non main Gu.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Spoiler!

375% and 500% pretty big difference, and for Gu main it was clearly a buff you can use it a lot more times and closing window relaxed if you close 100 chain its no cd at all.
    Spoiler!

Here is ep4 chain, nerf only for non main Gu.
    That's exactly what I'm saying:

1. CT was nerfed, CF is a huge buff but that's besides the point.
    2. 200% / 150% = 1.33. 500% / 375% also = 1.33. No matter how you slice it, going from 20 chain to 100 chain is only 33% damage and if lets say you ate some random attack and lost both High Time and TMG Gear, then that's going to make a bigger difference, multiplier-wise.
    3. Before the nerf, going from 405% to 675% is 1.67x. That's a bigger difference than High Time and Perfect Keeper can cover.

Of course if you have another theory about why a 20 chain can hit harder than a 100 chain I'm all ears.
    Last edited by Selphea; Aug 14, 2017 at 10:26 AM.

CT changes is a BUFF for main Gu, drop from 60 sec cd to 45 sec, if 1.33 is low for you then 500% and 675% is 1.35, and its alot more easy to finish chain,
    Spoiler!
    , 15 seconds to finish 19-48 chain, 5 seconds 69-100, it was like 1 sec on 100 chain you was missing chain if do PA a moment late, or going for 1 more normal attack into JA PA.
    And cd is crucial on bosses like Deus Esca Gracia having cd 5 sec more means you have chain for core exposed or dont have, so going for more chains for less CD is already enough.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 14, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    CT changes is a BUFF for main Gu, drop from 60 sec cd to 45 sec, if 1.33 is low for you then 500% and 675% is 1.35, and its alot more easy to finish chain,
    Spoiler!
    , 15 seconds to finish 19-48 chain, 5 seconds 69-100, it was like 1 sec on 100 chain you was missing chain if do PA a moment late, or going for 1 more normal attack into JA PA.
    And cd is crucial on bosses like Deus Esca Gracia having cd 5 sec more means you have chain for core exposed or dont have, so going for more chains for less CD is already enough.
    Cool, so instead of getting hung up on whether to call it chips or fries, could you help answer the question earlier in the page if you disagree with mine?