Page 327 of 333 FirstFirst ... 227277317324325326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Blurb.
    I have a few additional points but overall I agree with the above.

2.Below is the skill tree I use for Gunner:

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

I prefer having Dive Roll Shoot but that's optional if you care. There may be point reduction in Zero Range Advance 2 at some point so that may free up some more points but honestly, they'd probably just go into APPR.

4. Air Reversal and Jumping Dodge as well. Air Reversal is essential since Gu operates in the air and there are countless situations where I would have been killed if not for it. Jumping Dodge is a little weird now that we have Double Jump on the skill tree but it still provides an invincible jump that puts you very high in the air AND NOW you still have a Double Jump remaining after you use it. I would definitely recommend it. All rings except Air Reversal should be at +20.

5.The only comment is that in general you don't need as much PP as you did in previous episodes, but I'd say 140-160 is a good range to aim for while getting around 1250-1400HP and as much R-Atk as you can. Showtime Star gives you 35PP while in Showtime (at LV3) and Gunner has never really had issues getting PP back.

Thanks both of you, guess i'll start reviewing my stuff soon.

Any cookie cutter skill trees for GuFi out there? also I want to ask why some builds use chase stuff? Isnt it hard to apply status effects with a Gunner?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Can't answer GuFi part since I preferred GuHu ....
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Isnt it hard to apply status effects with a Gunner?
    Stun counted as status effect afaik, even if it's just 1 hit .... so, DeadApproach (If I remember it right, ReverseTap also have high chance for stun) ....
    If you're using things like poison / mirage / panic, then, BulletSquall0 for tons of hits.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Any cookie cutter skill trees for GuFi out there? also I want to ask why some builds use chase stuff? Isnt it hard to apply status effects with a Gunner?
    you literally dont use any Chase skills as GU/FI, you dont need it unless youre doing some niche playstyle for w/e reason
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

People may take chase simply because Fi sub for GU has a plethora of points that can only go into niche skills like Chase or HP up. I'd personally put one value point into chase advance since it gives a little situational boost while not losing anything of note for it.

So... this feels like a dumb question, but in my defense I've been away for a while.

What R Ring do I use as GU/FI? None of the ones I have really fit::
    * can't equip R/Critical Strike Ranged (FI sub)
    * Don't need R/HP Restorate (have Atra TMG with lifesteal S4)
    * Don't need R/Killing Bonus (have Attack PP Restore and TA JA PP Save)
    * Can't equip R/Adrenaline (FI Sub)
    * Don't really need R/Massive Hunter (GU has lots of Super Armor on its PA's anyway) though I suppose that's an option.

Thoughts:
    * Does R/Effort Symbol FI work when you are GU/FI? Is it worthwhile if I happen to already have one?
    * Is R/Critical Field a better critical option than Effort Symbol, or no?
    * Does R/Attack Advance work on S-Roll Arts? (I'm guessing not)
    * Should I just get a bunch of status guard rings and use the one appropriate to whatever I'm fighting?
    * Is R/Quick Mate worthwhile for that moment when I mistime an S-Roll and Persona clocks me for 1200 damage? (I mean, it does take a while to heal back 1200 damage 30 hp at a time, and I don't have Iron Will to backstop me anymore).
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    So... this feels like a dumb question, but in my defense I've been away for a while.

What R Ring do I use as GU/FI? None of the ones I have really fit::
    * can't equip R/Critical Strike Ranged (FI sub)
    * Don't need R/HP Restorate (have Atra TMG with lifesteal S4)
    * Don't need R/Killing Bonus (have Attack PP Restore and TA JA PP Save)
    * Can't equip R/Adrenaline (FI Sub)
    * Don't really need R/Massive Hunter (GU has lots of Super Armor on its PA's anyway) though I suppose that's an option.

Thoughts:
    * Does R/Effort Symbol FI work when you are GU/FI? Is it worthwhile if I happen to already have one?
    * Is R/Critical Field a better critical option than Effort Symbol, or no?
    * Does R/Attack Advance work on S-Roll Arts? (I'm guessing not)
    * Should I just get a bunch of status guard rings and use the one appropriate to whatever I'm fighting?
    * Is R/Quick Mate worthwhile for that moment when I mistime an S-Roll and Persona clocks me for 1200 damage? (I mean, it does take a while to heal back 1200 damage 30 hp at a time, and I don't have Iron Will to backstop me anymore).
    From a casual GuFi:
    • R/Effort Symbol Rings are not class restricted (ie. you could equip R/Effort Symbol Hunter as a FoTe).
    • While R/Critical Field does get you to 100% Crit Rate at Zero Range, it is 40 seconds on, 40 seconds off at lv20; always on 1% damage, 10% crit rate, and 3% damage reduction seems like a better bet to me, especially since there is a decent chance of a Bouncer or Techer with Shifta Critical being in your MPA content.
    • No, it does not.
    • I mean, you could if you feel that SEs are a big enough pain.
    • R/Quick Mate+20 has the same speed as the Braver skill, so it is pretty fast if you can get a moment to heal (this is what I personally use, but just becuase I've been too lazy to collect the materials for an Effort Symbol Hunter [becuase I want it in red for my Gunner]).
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 27, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Effort Symbol should be good, imo.
    MassiveHunter can still be useful when you want to do ChainFinish. Since you might need to tank hits, or your Chain would be wasted.
    Status guard can be used too for tiny bit additional damage if you have DB Atra's S4, I think.

I'd personally use EffortSymbol .... and if you took that many damage, might want to use AtomizerLovers for emergency instead (I dunno about QuickMate, but AtomizerLovers give invincibility for the duration of animation, afaik).

Oh, and try using BulletSquall to heal that 1200 damage? Still need 2 PA if you only fought 1 target, but should heal you fast enough.
    - Ship 2 -

Just in case people wondering GuPh's damage, compared to GuHu. This was done without Shifta, using ShiftaDrinkEx .....
    SatAim (GuHu) = 86511 .... SatAim (GuPh) = 73727
    SRollArts (GuHu) = 29182 .... SRollArts (GuPh) = 33102.

Not sure if using Zanverse is good (thanks to TechShortCharge) .... but if it can buff other people (no other Zanverse user(s)), might be beneficial.
    At least it can self-maintain Te's Shifta buff in quest like Buster, I guess.

My previous experience with Lv2 APPR is enough, so, I'll try GuPh tomorrow on EQ, if I'm able to.
    A little bit modified tree for GuPh tho (removed Lv2 APPR, so R-AtkUp3 Lv8 -> Lv10 (+25 R-Atk))
    Kinda scary without Hu's FlashGuard safety I'm used to ..... but, I'll try (I want that AttackJellen for some safety net!!!!) >.<
    - Ship 2 -