Page 321 of 333 FirstFirst ... 221271311318319320321322323324331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3323

That's a good point. Actually, for reference, can you take a Dragon fireball? I'm stuck at 1100hp for a while since I just borrowed my Hero units for Gunner stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    That's a good point. Actually, for reference, can you take a Dragon fireball? I'm stuck at 1100hp for a while since I just borrowed my Hero units for Gunner stuff.
    I need to test with my new units because my impetus for fixing up my Atra TMG was finally swapping my Union rear for Weila so I gained Strike 1%/Ranged 2%/Tech 2% resistances as well (in addition to more defenses from the unit and Astral Soul defenses). I can eat main match fireball and live but rematch may still require Fire resist drink for GuFi. GuHu I think it should be fine even without Fire resist drink since I specced into Flash Guard side instead of IW/NGU since honestly with Atra TMG and the way GU plays, you should really never be in that situation unless you make a huge mistake. Also, having Quelle Windea as utility for the invul as a fallback also reinforces that for me. lol

Oh man, ok, thank you. Guess I'll tweak a few more things while I can. It's five seconds as soon as you activate chain right, not when you first apply it with hit?

re: Quelle Windea; yeah, it's 5 seconds from when you activate CT. I commonly use it during Dragon landing to just run through the blast zone and get a Chain on his head faster. I also use it for things like Deus Hunas during his lightning phase to be able to stick head Chain without worrying about getting stunned/killed or even during Gracia land split just because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Sorry for the bump, but I remembered to take a fireball hit in Red Dragon on purpose and it took me to 950ish HP from full (1809 with Deband Toughness) so Red Dragon fireball is survivable. I wouldn't test Black Dragon fireball without a pre-made party because I don't wanna risk a death to test it with a group of randoms...

Oh sweet, thanks for getting back on that. Definitely throwing more hp on my units then.

No problem! You definitely want a solid HP base of around 1250+, I feel. Working with a combination of Bode/Buster/Izane helps make the HP requirement while giving resistances and attack stats. I run Weila/Izane Arm/Buster Leg for my build.

all hail GU/FI, that is all

Hey, guys...

Can some of you Gunner Experts link me a suggestion build (via the Skill Simulator) for GuFi?

It seems alloting SPs in GuFi isn't as straightforward as GuHu.

I guess more or less something like this...?

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

I don't know what to do with the rest of Fi's SPs... what are my options?

Also for Gu's side, I opted for 5 SPs in Attack PP Restorate instead of High Level Bonus Gu, is that okay? I mean for GuFi we still care about maxing the Chain skills, right?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 3, 2018 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Hey, guys...

Can some of you Gunner Experts link me a suggestion build (via the Skill Simulator) for GuFi?

I guess more or less something like this...?

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

I don't know what to do with the rest of Fi's SPs... what are my options?

Also for Gu's side, I opted for 5 SPs in Attack PP Restorate instead of High Level Bonus Gu, is that okay? I mean for GuFi we still care about maxing the Chain skills, right?

Thanks.
    remove S JA Roll bonus, nobody uses that anymore since it was drastically nerfed from 200%->110%, add those 5 SP into GU 5% class dmg cuz its essential you grab those on any build for total 10% extra dmg. you dont need Chase Advance maxed, I only put one point into it because again, by the time stuff gets an SE its usually close to death or dead