Page 304 of 333 FirstFirst ... 204254294301302303304305306307314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    snip

you still exist?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

So I updated my Gunner guide because of all the changes lately, like the TMG S Up ring, level 80 cap, 12* units, Zeinesis and year-long collection files.

Every update pass, I seem to either miss something or make some silly typo though. Could someone take a look and help me make sure everything is correct and updated?
    Doesn't seems to be any problem with typo though.

Just seems like unit recommendation a little bit limited?

• I personally think Gwanman / Tian can be a recommended unit (Getting bonus HP via craft, while getting bonus PP when needed at later difficulty. Since it's not tied to innate stats of the unit)
    • Rina's arm unit is nice too, since it gave highest R-Atk for arm unit (Well, I personally don't fancy low defense and pure PP part ..... since I'm more of HP man Still felt it's pretty good though (using it atm)) or maybe have Itsuki's arm for more survival.
      By any chance ..... not including the unit because it's not farm-able?
    • Izane's leg can also be a good choice if using Rina's low defense stat. Again .... not included because it's not farm-able?
    • SignRed is nice too (again, with the Atk damage ..... but having not so bad defense is still pretty nice though)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Doesn't seems to be any problem with typo though.

Just seems like unit recommendation a little bit limited?

• I personally think Gwanman / Tian can be a recommended unit (Getting bonus HP via craft, while getting bonus PP when needed at later difficulty. Since it's not tied to innate stats of the unit)
    • Rina's arm unit is nice too, since it gave highest R-Atk for arm unit (Well, I personally don't fancy low defense and pure PP part ..... since I'm more of HP man Still felt it's pretty good though (using it atm)) or maybe have Itsuki's arm for more survival.
      By any chance ..... not including the unit because it's not farm-able?
    • Izane's leg can also be a good choice if using Rina's low defense stat. Again .... not included because it's not farm-able?
    • SignRed is nice too (again, with the Atk damage ..... but having not so bad defense is still pretty nice though)
    It's quite limited and i want to keep it to farmable only, or Fornis would definitely be there.

I could put Izane in though, they pop up often enough in seasonals, and i guess Rina since there's a random chance of ecode drop. SigRed Double seems to be behind Kaiser Elmre + Stamina/Alter though, and needs crafting on the Double set. Lemne think a bit more about unit sets, definitely could use more options, thanks!
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 25, 2017 at 05:52 AM.

How to TMG gear?
    What exactly does TMG gear do besides affect specific pas? Does it generally raise all TMG damage, if so by how much and does the amount depend on gear level?

What's the best way to get gear fast and how does it deplete / how to keep it from depleting?
    Is it it worth putting more points than minimum (for High Time) into Showtime for the double gear growth rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How to TMG gear?
    What exactly does TMG gear do besides affect specific pas? Does it generally raise all TMG damage, if so by how much and does the amount depend on gear level?

What's the best way to get gear fast and how does it deplete / how to keep it from depleting?
    Is it it worth putting more points than minimum (for High Time) into Showtime for the double gear growth rate?
    TMG Gear increases all TMG damage by 30% depending on gear level. Build Gear by landing hits. Getting hit without Toughness Time active, or not landing hits for a long time loses Gear. IMO it builds fast enough by default but we get 5 more SP with the lv80 cap, might as well if you really want.

Ah, thank you.

Now for the last detail, in my build I got TMG Mastery maxed, 1 point in Zero Range Crit and 1 point in Rare Mastery.
    I was just wondering if it's better to instead put 2 points into crit and 0 into Mastery.
    I did some math and unless I made a mistake I'd get 1.6% damage increase on average with 2 points in crit but 2.2% damage increase with 1 point and 1 point in mastery (assuming ~1450 base r-atk and using Zeinesis tmg).

It's quite limited and i want to keep it to farmable only, or Fornis would definitely be there.

I could put Izane in though, they pop up often enough in seasonals, and i guess Rina since there's a random chance of ecode drop. SigRed Double seems to be behind Kaiser Elmre + Stamina/Alter though, and needs crafting on the Double set. Lemne think a bit more about unit sets, definitely could use more options, thanks!
    Ah, for SignRed, from organized runs I did, usually it pairs with full ★12 units. I saw someone used SignRed + Rina + Izane (with addition of JumpingDodge on 1 of the unit), I personally used SignRed + Rina + Union (because rng for leg part I used JumpingDodge too, and AtomizerLovers for limited mpa healing support besides Resta ...... and those bad stats cleaner (barely saw pug Te that's willing to cast Anti / Resta / Shifta / Deband. Not even at the teleporter)).

Still, the combination of Rina and Izane Leg seems to be really good (due to low HP / Def of Rina got countered with Izane's high HP / Def) while giving more slots for rings.

Ah, thank you.

Now for the last detail, in my build I got TMG Mastery maxed, 1 point in Zero Range Crit and 1 point in Rare Mastery.
    I was just wondering if it's better to instead put 2 points into crit and 0 into Mastery.
    I did some math and unless I made a mistake I'd get 1.6% damage increase on average with 2 points in crit but 2.2% damage increase with 1 point and 1 point in mastery (assuming ~1450 base r-atk and using Zeinesis tmg).
    I'd personally take RareMastery though.
    Lack of crit can still be relieved with help of party / mpa members (ShiftaCrit or CriticalField)

If I may ask ..... that 1450 base ..... are those unarmed with units equipped? Or going as GuRa with maxed R-Atk2 + R-Atk3 on Gu's tree and maxed R-Atk1 + R-Atk2 on Ra maybe? I only remember having < 1000 base R-Atk with GuHu (requirement stat on GixTmg or 1000-ish when using R-Atk tree (non-APPR))
    - Ship 2 -

I was wrong, it's 1362 at lvl 75, just unlocked lvl 80 yesterday.
    No r-atk skill and no no shfita or anything. Just units with 135x2 and 125 r-atk and a 200r-atk mag. If you have < 100 base r-atk it means you have either low atk affixes or your mag lacks a lot of r-atk. Or both.

Ah, thank you.

Did you use http://4rt.info/psod ? I changed Inevitable Strike from 9% to 3% using Chrome's code inspector to simulate crit ring, and when I ran it through the calc I got this

5% crit is only a 5% chance to gain 70ish variance ATK, 5% damage and 3% damage. Averaged out, that's 3.5ish ATK, 0.25% damage and 0.15% damage. That should work out to <0.5% compared to Rare Mastery's <1%
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 25, 2017 at 06:59 PM.

I was wrong, it's 1362 at lvl 75, just unlocked lvl 80 yesterday.
    No r-atk skill and no no shfita or anything. Just units with 135x2 and 125 r-atk and a 200r-atk mag. If you have < 100 base r-atk it means you have either low atk affixes or your mag lacks a lot of r-atk. Or both.
    Ah .... I see.
    My understanding of base-attack is no weapon and no units at all, just character and Mag (the amount shown on weapon requirement)

All right, thank you.
    - Ship 2 -