Page 311 of 333 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Cool, so instead of getting hung up on whether to call it chips or fries, could you help answer the question earlier in the page if you disagree with mine?
    Hmm ? is not you already answered ? it can be anything from HT worn off, PK, ZRA, etc.

Damage diff from 20 to 100 isn't very big at all after the nerf, most of the damage comes from CF bonus.

As for the variance in damage, it's probably coming from other bonuses like Te buffs coming on/off, High Time, TMG Gear, Perfect Keeper, maybe your positioning was somehow too far for ZRA? etc.
    We don't lose gear with toughness time right? Just hightime unless you have the ring to prevent it once per use? Just want to make sure that didn't change, cause that would suck, xD

Elder Rebellion in Deus feels satisfying now thanks for the balance adjustments. now what people use for mobbing with Gu? i tried Grim Barrage -> Reverse Tap -> Shift Period but it still feels slow to me. maybe Deadly Approach + Heel Stab? or just Elder Rebellion spam?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

when I was getting my last gunner levels in buster quests I was pretty fine with just spamming elder, but that was a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    Elder Rebellion in Deus feels satisfying now thanks for the balance adjustments. now what people use for mobbing with Gu? i tried Grim Barrage -> Reverse Tap -> Shift Period but it still feels slow to me. maybe Deadly Approach + Heel Stab? or just Elder Rebellion spam?
    I haven't experimented with the buffed Heel Stab, but I'd always do Dead Approach -> Reverse Tap to close into a mob cluster and stun them as well. If I can get away with not getting hit, I'd add in Shift Period after that. The now increased range and suction on Reverse Tap is actually really nice IMO and I find myself just spamming that for the Just Guard frames.

Elder Rebellion for mobbing doesn't sound good at all unless you do enough damage to kill an enemy for every shot or two you take. Even without using Reverse Tap, Shift Period, or charged Heel Stab, you'd be better off using Satellite Aim IMO since that can slam mob clusters (but because it launches, avoid using this in a MPA).

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    DA -> Period
    DA -> Stab
    Period -> Stab
    Rebellion -> Stab

It really depends on the situation, but definitely worth thinking about using the S Charge for Heel Stab. From the outside going in, DA is good as a fast opener. If you're already inside, open with Reverse Tap. Elder Rebellion is good as a ranged opener for things running in during a Buster Quest. After your opener you then think about whether a fan-shaped AoE is better (Heel Stab) or a 360 one (Shift Period). If you go with Shift Period then you can consider using a Heel Stab or Elder Rebellion to clean up.
    Last edited by Selphea; Sep 28, 2017 at 04:29 PM.

Guys, I genuinely miss my GU/RA...

Ah, I miss the days where I was mac & cheesing my foes, in style, with my Twin Machine Guns, and simply annihilating my Weak Bullet-targeted bosses with Satellite Cannon and End Attract.

*Crosses my fingers* Please tell me that this class combination is viable again, post-Sept. 27 balance patch (now that L/ TMG Stance Up was nerfed, and Moving Snipe is 20-percent stronger than it was, pre-balance patch)...?
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

/Ra's total multipliers were nerfed HARD. With Moving Snipe active it loses to Gu/Fi even on weak points. With Standing Snipe it still loses if the /Fi is in PP Slayer. Not to mention no Striking bonuses at all. The traps are nice utility i guess, but the rest of /Ra just feels so clunky when you can't Dead Approach well and need to go for weak points all the time.

/Ra's total multipliers were nerfed HARD. With Moving Snipe active it loses to Gu/Fi even on weak points. With Standing Snipe it still loses if the /Fi is in PP Slayer. Not to mention no Striking bonuses at all. The traps are nice utility i guess, but the rest of /Ra just feels so clunky when you can't Dead Approach well and need to go for weak points all the time.
    TL;DR Version: Even after the Sept. 27 balance patch, Ranger subclass still sucks, compared to the Hunter and Fighter subclasses.

It's a shame, really, because I personally liked the grenades, traps, Assault Rifle and Weak Bullet, since it was a nice, fun addition to Gunner's gameplay. Despite Weak Hit Advance and Standing Snipe being nerfed, I was hoping that it wouldn't affect Gunners that much, since almost all of their PAs were buffed.

Unfortunately, that's not the case... Ah well, thanks for the confirmation anyways, Selphea~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Nothing wrong with GuHu or GuFi Rifle, it's still a main class weapon that gets the 10%.