Page 101 of 333 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3323

This is my current build. How awful is it? (Heh)

I'm actually enjoying using S-Roll Arts right now, pretty decent damage considering I roll all the time anyway. It's fun to kill trash with normal attacks like that.

You should take out the points in R-ATK up 2 and put it in Zero Range Advance 2

So because people keep saying use S. Roll Arts and blablabla:

What numbers are you guys actually getting use S. Roll Arts at maxed? I don't particularly want to use another reset ticket and find out it was a waste of time for what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    My question is, what can I do to get the most out of the class, mostly damage wise? I don't have a link to my current skill trees at the moment, though I'm sure they are far from ideal and I plan on resetting both of them (for GU and RA). I have the Vardha set for units currently, all with fang soul, Shoot iii and stamina boost. Anyone have some suggestions on what I can do to optimize my spec and gear? Thanks in advance.
    GU > max zra1, zra2, pk (1 or max optional), s roll tree go 2-2-5, you might want to max adv pp recovery
    RA > max wha1, wha2, ss1, ss2

it's usually spirita not stamina for tmg gu gears, but if you go launcher, I think stamina is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

What numbers are you guys actually getting use S. Roll Arts at maxed? I don't particularly want to use another reset ticket and find out it was a waste of time for what I wanted.
    2-2-5 on my s-roll tree

I have S Roll up and S roll Arts fully maxed out. Up close and hitting a weak point I deal around 1k+ per hit. Hitting a boosted enemies weak point at a distance deals the same damage. So up close to it I would say I do 1.5k ish damage. And of course if the area has WB on it that is roughly 3 times damage. So 3k damage and or 4.5k damage a shot.

Maxed? Dunno. I did max out all the skills on the first day to try them out, but I didn't keep record and have since reset them to make trees with just the bare minimum in the prerequisite skills. As a 60/60 GU/RA (/HU will see lower numbers from Roll Arts since it can't be JA'ed), I can hit for ~1100 per hit on a weak spot with a third stage, but not maxed, gear and without ZRA active. Tonight, I think I'll put one of my spare trees where my mouth is and actually try out what I'm hypothesizing.

I really don't get people maxing ZRA.

I use it maybe 5% of the time. And that's being generous. Why would I put in the extra 10 skill points in to max those out if I never use them?

You play Gunner differently. That's about all I can say for that.

Well, with GU/HU it's much easier to gain Zero Range Advance due to messiah time, heel stomp and infinity fire being the bread and butter PAs of the class now. But if you don't plan incorporate those PAs into your play style then zero range possibly isn't for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

All right, I return with numbers.

To make a tree with maxed out S Roll Arts, I actually didn't need to take anything from Perfect Keeper. Instead, I took the points from Rare Mastery Gunner and APPR. The result was maxed out ZRAs and Perfect Keeper and 8 points in APPR. Sega seems to have been smart about APPR and made it so that partial PP carries over. Basically, I was regenerating 7 PP per burst instead of 8.

For my sparring partner, I used Dragon Ex in VH mode. His broken face, specifically. Random Drink EX in both cases procced Premium Weakpoint Bonus. No Shifta in either case. Gear was maxed, Perfect Keeper, ZRA and Zero Effort were all in effect.

So then, numbers. Reporting blue crits:

2 points in Arts: 1131 per hit.
    5 points in Arts: 1373 per hit.

Verdict: Eh. I mean, technically, the 5 point build is more damage than the 2 point build while giving up practically nothing, but it's not worth anyone's ticket. Gotta say, I am disappointed; I was expecting more from a 75% addition to the multiplier. Well, here's the build if you're curious: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f