Page 11 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

I have both Zero Range (5/10) and Aerial Advance (10/10), neither seem to make any difference, whether I'm using machineguns or rifles, normal attacks or PAs.

Tested Aerial Advance with both machinegun and rifle, damage is the same (variance is 2 in both tests).
    Definitely not working, or I'm really missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I have both Zero Range (5/10) and Aerial Advance (10/10), neither seem to make any difference, whether I'm using machineguns or rifles, normal attacks or PAs.

Tested Aerial Advance with both machinegun and rifle, damage is the same (variance is 2 in both tests).
    Definitely not working, or I'm really missing something.
    You're definitely doing something wrong. Please bring in real numbers when posting something as absurd as this >.<. I have Aerial advance and its easy to test the difference, it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysquid View Post
    Zero Range Advance:
    What JP wiki says:全ての敵、全ての攻撃に効果がある上、近距離でのPAしかないガンナーでは取っておいて損のない スキル。
    What translation says:All of the enemies, all of the attack is effective in the short, only PA gunner keep the losses in the skills.
    Seems like it does not effect PA
    "All attacks against all enemies are affected. For Gunners, who have nothing but close-ranged PAs, there's no disadvantages to getting this skill."

It just means that you should get this skill as a Gunner if you want to do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysquid View Post
    Zero Range Advance:
    What JP wiki says:全ての敵、全ての攻撃に効果がある上、近距離でのPAしかないガンナーでは取っておいて損のない スキル。
    What translation says:All of the enemies, all of the attack is effective in the short, only PA gunner keep the losses in the skills.
    Seems like it does not effect PA
    What this says is that zero range is applied to all attacks and enemies so it's worth getting as a gunner.

i just noticed while soloing a 12 man MPA (that means i don't have any party member of my own) other players
    attacks does not add to the chain trigger count, only yours. . .
    so i presume that only you and your party member's attacks count on the chain trigger count

Quote Originally Posted by kyojin View Post
    i just noticed while soloing a 12 man MPA (that means i don't have any party member of my own) other players
    attacks does not add to the chain trigger count, only yours. . .
    so i presume that only you and your party member's attacks count on the chain trigger count
    Eh? You sure? I don't think so honestly.
    I was using chain trigger on vader's core during the emergency and the count reached 100 every time I used it. That just doesn't happen unless you have eleven other people wacking the same thing you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I was using chain trigger on vader's core during the emergency and the count reached 100 every time I used it. That just doesn't happen unless you have eleven other people wacking the same thing you are.
    i am not yet sure about the previous post but when i joined Vader EQ and some wild Ragne fights w/o a party
    (and im sure i mark the parts where people are attacking) is that the only attacks that count are mine.

im im going to test it more once my team members awake from their AFK hibernation

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    You're definitely doing something wrong. Please bring in real numbers when posting something as absurd as this >.<. I have Aerial advance and its easy to test the difference, it's there.
    Nope. 82~84 damage whether I am on the gound or in the air. Tried with a Vita Machinegun on Lv1 Udan. A 20% bonus should be very noticeable, so this skill is not working.

Maybe Aerial Advance boosts the damage to juggled monsters, I have to test that...

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I was alone in my team, earlier, but in an MPA, I can confirm kyojin's statement.
    Last edited by Hrith; Sep 17, 2012 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Nope. 82~84 damage whether I am on the gound or in the air. Tried with a Vita Machinegun on Lv1 Udan. A 20% bonus should be very noticeable, so this skill is not working.

Maybe Aerial Advance boosts the damage to juggled monsters, I have to test that...

I was alone in my team, earlier, but in an MPA, I can confirm kyojin's statement.
    Aerial Advance works on monsters in the air, not the player character himself/herself.

"Competitive by default, humble as deception, crafty in nature."

quick question. . . what weapons should i use for the 5 bonus gunner SP quest? all TMs?