Page 232 of 333 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3323

Just yesterday, I tested something similar, but it was a lot simpler. I was trying to see if I could reset the timer on a potential unlocked "Evil" weapon from Magatsu Sai just by switching to another weapon during attack animations and switching back. What I did was switch to Guld Milla for a few PAs because the healing numbers would be an easily identifiable metric of whether or not it was working. Turns out, doing this does you change you over to at least the potential of the new weapon if not the stats. I didn't have HP on either weapon to test that.

It will only change the weapon appearance assuming you're not using a camo after your actions have stopped. If you're in the middle of an attack and change weapons slots with a different weapon, your stats are changed and your attack may be cut short if you don't have a camo. Doesn't matter if you don't see your weapon skin changing itself. A camo allows for a smoother transition between weapons of the same type.

What happens when (using a camo) I switch from a Wind Stark Katze to a Light Caducaeus in the middle of ja'd Zandion?

Will I only get the wind and ja boost for the hits while I have Stark Katze equipped and the hits after switching to Caducaeus will be calculated off this rod, using the higher atk but no matching element and ja boost?

Your attack become bugged and do absolute no damage for the rest of the duration upon switching weapon . 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I think more investigation needs to be in place on that. I would definitely agree it's easier on keyboard though. It looks menacing, but once you get used to it, it's so much better.
    You can also add them to your mouse if you have additional buttons, that's what I do and it's even easier than keyboard.

There's MMO mice that have a numpad on the side of the mouse. If I had one of those I'd use that to switch palettes, but since i don't I'm using the scrollwheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Your attack become bugged and do absolute no damage for the rest of the duration upon switching weapon . 3.
    Ouch.
    Never really noticed cause on Magatsu damage numbers may or may not appear and due to lag I can't tell properly what's happening.
    But at least now I know to not be impatient lol.

I use one of these said mice, but that's for my subpalette as set by default. Tech Canceling, Banish combos, etc, I rather use it for that then the weapon switch I use
    less frequently.

Not necessarily MMO mouses, there are also those without numpads but simply have more buttons that can be customized, take the razer taipan for example. It has exactly 6 additional buttons, isn't that convenient?

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Opinions are appreciated.

Im going to use max extended フウガダン (Fuuga Dan) with 13% crit damage pot3 or a Zero effort TMG with either poison or shock.

Extra points are possibly going for low level LB and the new passive that refunds all pp when LB is over.
    Last edited by Xanlarel; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:59 AM.