Page 233 of 333 FirstFirst ... 133183223230231232233234235236243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3323

Don't do it. New skills in 2 days, including a Fighter main skill that fully restores PP at the end of Limit Break.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Don't do it. New skills in 2 days, including a Fighter main skill that fully restores PP at the end of Limit Break.
    i have around 10+ skill resets so w\e. But sure ill wait for the free reset.

Regardless, this build is mostly theory crafting.

Im not running LB because its only 250 R atk and 200% pp regen, thats not a good enough reason for me to drop to 25% max hp.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to put tmg gear, fixing that.
    Last edited by Xanlarel; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:59 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, since you're using TAJA .... probably better to just dump S-Roll part on Gu's tree ....... cap APPR and CT, or raise R-AtkUp 2 / 3 instead ....... S-Roll JA only boost 1st PA after S-Roll.

PP Regen from Crazy Heart might be good though. As far as I know, it doubles PP regen and PP regained from attacks ....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I need halp with moon runes! According to the update notes:

ガンナーのクラススキル「ワンモアタイム」の効果により「ショウタイム」が再発動したあとに、再度「ショウ タイム」が使えるまでの時間を1秒に短縮し、ほぼリキャスト時間が発生しないよう変更します。
    Does that mean:

a) after One More Time, Showtime can be reactivated 1 second after, i.e. 1 second cooldown, or
    b) does that mean after One More Time, Showtime can be reactivated 1 second earlier, i.e. 14 seconds cooldown instead of 15, or
    c) I read this completely wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanlarel View Post
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Opinions are appreciated.

Im going to use max extended フウガダン (Fuuga Dan) with 13% crit damage pot3 or a Zero effort TMG with either poison or shock.

Extra points are possibly going for low level LB and the new passive that refunds all pp when LB is over.
    what is that showtime for? is it for increased PP only?

Grim Barrage is delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    I need halp with moon runes! According to the update notes:

Does that mean:

a) after One More Time, Showtime can be reactivated 1 second after, i.e. 1 second cooldown, or
    b) does that mean after One More Time, Showtime can be reactivated 1 second earlier, i.e. 14 seconds cooldown instead of 15, or
    c) I read this completely wrong?
    Well I tested it. It's a. It seems to only happen every other time though.

Grim Barrage: literally Shoot Polka.

Seems like after OneMoreTime activate and finished, you'll only get 1s cooldown to re-activate ShowTime.

Tmg Mastery seems to give base PP regen by 1 (Boosted by APPR maybe). Will check it again. +1 PP at the end. Not boosted by APPR (looking at 1 frame at the time, 1 hit from tmg restores 3 PP (1 base, 1 APPR, 1 Tmg Mastery). Should restore 5 PP per hit on S-Roll. Please note that natural PP regen not yet counted.

GrimBarrage seems like a single target damage (2 hits + 4 hits). Easy to maneuver with TPS mode, and the shots will be at your cross-hair. 2 step damage like in previous video, cross-hair can be changed after 1st set of shots (the window is small though) ..... Restore a good amount of gear too o-o 1st 2 shots is weaker, I think. Looking at 7233 each from 1st 2 hits ....... and then 9726 for 4 hits. Useful for running away from enemy attack.

Note : I've recorded a video (about PP regen), but gonna add GrimBarrage too. Will upload later. After re-watching the recorded video ..... doesn't seems to be worth for upload o-o
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 22, 2015 at 08:50 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

so TMG mastery is worth learning or meh?

Well, if you can maintain zero range ...... technically you lose a little but gain ...... something (or a little, it's up to you) o-o

Let's see ..... I lost 94 69 base R-Atk (maxing out ZRC + Tmg Mastery), probably you can say around 3.3% 2.4% (my R-Atk with Ideal is 2875 without buff atm though, using ZRC + Tmg Mastery build. Should differ for each person). 50% chance to do +5% damage is around +2.5% DPS.

So, lose 1% nothing, but gains +50% PP recovery when using Tmg (Assuming you got Lv10 APPR. Double PP recovery if you didn't get APPR).

But, if Shifta Critical is present, you can say I lose nothing you gain damage buff (70%crit * 5% = +3.5% DPS) o-o If Critical Field present too ...... it's a bigger buff then o-o

Then again, it's another rng. Sometimes it'll buff you if the crit keep happening ..... or debuff if no crit present (ZRC + Shifta Crit + Critical Field = 100% Crit rate). Though I'd say 50% is pretty big chance.

I'll still take it if it's just a little bit of difference. For aesthetic purpose. It's important lol
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 22, 2015 at 08:19 PM.
    - Ship 2 -