Page 277 of 333 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3323

Tagami for GuHu, Revo for GuRa IMO.

Gear 2 for TMGs is kind of dependent on not getting hit by silly infection cores and other stuff. Toughness time only helps for a bit. Otoh Revo only works on shooting attacks so Dead Approach gets nothing.

Anyone can tell me how much damage is considered to be good as GuRa?. Im using sat aim as damage scale in game. What is the good initial damage from the first sat aim combo spam?.

Currently on invade tmg+100ratk affix, 100ratk affix saiki unit. Feels like shit when watching other non ratk class wipe xh mob easily ;-;

My tree setup is (focusing on stat/damage boost skill):
    Gu: full ratk boost, Mastery, Full ZRA, High Time,max Zero crit, Lv1 Pkeeper, 10* mastery Lv1.
    Ra: Full Ratk boost, WHA, SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Tagami for GuHu, Revo for GuRa IMO.

Gear 2 for TMGs is kind of dependent on not getting hit by silly infection cores and other stuff. Toughness time only helps for a bit. Otoh Revo only works on shooting attacks so Dead Approach gets nothing.
    Oh?
    But isn't Revo more reliable then? And do you use Dead Approach for damage so much that missing the 8% from Revo's potential is an issue?
    I thought it's main use is the stun for easy sat aim follow up.
    As gap closer we got forward sroll and Grim Barrage now?

Speaking of which, what are the best PAs to use besides sat aim?

For GuHu, ever since Dead Approach was buffed, it became better than Sat Aim, provided you can land it.

For GuFi, my Chain Finish is Dead Approach - Sat Aim - Dead Approach - Aerial Shooting S Charge and 1 more hit of anything after.

Gu/Fi? I've never heard of anybody playing that class combo before. Is it viable?

Ehh I'm trying it for lulz. Right now it's still in experimental stages. Feels like GuHu without safety nets but Dead Approach and Reverse Tap can stun for Chase damage and there's TAJAPPS with S Charge. TAJA Heel Stab S Charges are nice. Even the kicks can kill.
    Last edited by Selphea; May 13, 2016 at 10:21 PM.

Orbit for GuHu, Gal Tmg for GuRa IMO.

Some fix how i use ~, NT wep's this ugly for grind to 35, that need 6 same wep's for finish (1 base wep and 5 for 1 each grind overlimit).

They narrowed it down to those 2 so I assume they're low on Lambdas or something.

I'm cheaping out too. Only my main classes get to use more than 7 Lambdas per 13*

Quote Originally Posted by udon-GE View Post
    Anyone can tell me how much damage is considered to be good as GuRa?. Im using sat aim as damage scale in game. What is the good initial damage from the first sat aim combo spam?.

Currently on invade tmg+100ratk affix, 100ratk affix saiki unit. Feels like shit when watching other non ratk class wipe xh mob easily ;-;

My tree setup is (focusing on stat/damage boost skill):
    Gu: full ratk boost, Mastery, Full ZRA, High Time,max Zero crit, Lv1 Pkeeper, 10* mastery Lv1.
    Ra: Full Ratk boost, WHA, SS.
    I think you should not compare Gu to s-atk classes and t-atk classes. those classes are far better at mobbing than Gu. Well, I didn't say that Gu is that bad at mobbing but other classes are just simply better.

I think the strongest point of Gu is bossing.
    generally I SA XH mobs' head for 20-25k x2 (non-JA) and 30-60k x2 (JA). The damage is extremely vary because high time(1.2x), TMG gear(1.3x) and Standing snipe(1.32x) are not active all times.
    On PD's butt, usually dealing 200k (20 chain) - 700k (100chain) x2 per SA
    That why I said Gu is the strongest bossing class if you can play Gu for it's full potential.
    No class can deal 4m+ damage on 1 PD down. Moreover with 100 chain, you will be able to use chain again on next down boss, not even FoTe compound tech can catch up that damage.

IMO,
    GuRa is still strongest due to infinite PP (trap and killing bonus) and strongest SA spam (Standing snipe + weak point advance. highest multiplier). But it is glass cannon.
    GuHu is the best at survival, damage will be lower than GuRa but ofc, fun to play, Immortal for Solo.
    Last edited by SiZ; May 14, 2016 at 02:15 AM.

They narrowed it down to those 2 so I assume they're low on Lambdas or something.

I'm cheaping out too. Only my main classes get to use more than 7 Lambdas per 13*
    If you are right that it is cheap with lambda, but create the fodder 12 * if somewhat costly with the meseta, i already checked with the Tagami katana grind +33 :s.