Page 3 of 333 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Gunner desperately needs a Step Attack type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Gunner desperately needs a Step Attack type of thing.
    Word.

Now, now, we already made out like bandits with our Matrix flip and its ridiculous invincibility frames. >.>

Well, it doesn't necessarily need an invincibility (though I won't mind it having that one bit).

Overall it's a fun class, but deeply flawed. Fighter's a late bloomer, but at least it can contend eventually - although I think the people who like daggers are out of their damn minds.

Gunner's too busy arguing with itself to do anything consistently useful, though, and it's seriously lacking in diversity. Rifles are almost completely useless on it, not that they were great to begin with, and while Gunslashes are still good - not that people use them - all classes can utilize them, so it's not really worth mentioning in the class' favor, and almost nothing in its skill sheet benefits anything but machine guns, besides. Seems all the effort went into finding ways to turn John Woo movies and The Matrix into a class.

At least it's hard to hit, and entertaining to keep that way.

About Dead Approach, I've used it, as it's name suggests, as an approach, but I was more of wondering if there was any other uses besides that. It certainly doesn't seem to combo.

I'd still like to know if Chain Trigger can stack on Weak Bullet. If it's been answered somewhere then I've missed it.
    I can confirm that multiple Chain Triggers stack upon a single place though, so you don't all have to take turns applying it to different places. I tried to see if i could Chain Finish another Gunner's trigger but that doesn't work.
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Yeah, only the Trigger's user can finish their own chain. No idea if it stacks with Weak Bullet, but it most likely should.

Yeah, Weak Bullet and Chain Trigger can stack on the same target. I got to see it in the Vader emergency. Sadly, he asploded when I delivered the rocket kick, so I didn't get to see how much damage that was.

It probably does stack with Weak Shot. Seems reasonable (outside of the fact that it makes the concept of game balance die a little inside), especially since you've confirmed multiple Chain Combos can be put onto the same enemy; that implies it doesn't work the same way as Weak Shot, and thus is exclusive from it as far as the game's concerned.

Oh, well, there you go.

Check your personal stats when you break the damage cap and see how much damage you really did; should be fun.