Page 328 of 333 FirstFirst ... 228278318325326327328329330331 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3323

I'm not surprised Gu/Ph is better than Gu/Hu it terms of S Roll Arts because ever since S Roll Arts came out Gu/Hu DPS has been really shit compared to Gu/Fi since S-Roll Arts doesn't count as a Just Attack and thus half of Hu boosts not applying.

Hu damage multipliers
    1,76 to striking PA
    1,61 to shooting PA
    1,21 to S-Roll Arts

Ph damage multipliers
    1,66 to striking PA
    1,50 to shooting PA
    1,50 to S-Roll Arts
    Important: 10% damage loss due to lack of Stance Skill to target for the TMG Stance Ring

Fi Subclass damage multipliers
    1,54 to striking & shooting PA, 1,77 when TAJA
    1,54 to S-Roll Arts
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; May 2, 2019 at 01:53 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, I forgot about that StanceRing :/
    I guess I'll stick to GuHu :<

Um, I decided to try GuPh earlier on XH Easter with randoms .... can work if no one cast Zanverse, I think? Reduced dps on self, I guess, but leeching from buffing others .... Damage loss from casting shouldn't be too much thanks to TechShortCharge, I think?

Spoiler!

1st run, there's a Te with constant Zanverse, so, going GuPh to have the advantage from Zanverse is gone
    Last edited by final_attack; May 2, 2019 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Adding video
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

so been messing around with Orgei Rancore, it still seems like a "hard to get" spots like Persona Luther arm cores, Dominus Parts and down time on Persona or general bosses niche type of TMG's but I've tried a couple of combo's out and they seem to work out nicely:

w/Orgei max gauge

-Shift Period -> Dead Approach -> IF-0
    -Shift Period -> Dead Approach -> Shift Period

While these arent bad to keep on your pallet and of course not a reason to drop Atra EX, how do you guys like the TMGs?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so been messing around with Orgei Rancore, it still seems like a "hard to get" spots like Persona Luther arm cores, Dominus Parts and down time on Persona or general bosses niche type of TMG's but I've tried a couple of combo's out and they seem to work out nicely:

w/Orgei max gauge

-Shift Period -> Dead Approach -> IF-0
    -Shift Period -> Dead Approach -> Shift Period

While these arent bad to keep on your pallet and of course not a reason to drop Atra EX, how do you guys like the TMGs?
    I managed to get that as drop before (aiming for unit instead of weapon for medal exchange), but haven't got the time to grind and test it (was rushing FF XIV story to unclock Gunbreaker, done now tho) .... Maybe I can try it in a next few days.

And before I grind and try it, regarding the extra projectile of Shift Period ....
    ・It only have 4 projectile? Does it target only 1 enemy, or it'll search around?
    ・If I use ShiftPeriod at point blank, does the extra projectile can still hit targeted part? Or it must be done long range?
    ・Damage each extra projectile compared to Shift Period's last burst?

Thank you
    - Ship 2 -

Shift period final hits is 18% notation or 331% and does 3 hits.
    The homing bullets do roughly 850% and does 4 hits, BUT DOES NOT GET GEAR BONUS (30%).

It homes into one target.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Shift period final hits is 18% notation or 331% and does 3 hits.
    The homing bullets do roughly 850% and does 4 hits, BUT DOES NOT GET GEAR BONUS (30%).

It homes into one target.
    Oh, 850% x4? o.O
    Also, does the homing can hit things at point blank? Was thinking to use it for mobbing and shotgun main target ... kinda scary without life steal, but, I'm playing GuHu, so, I guess I'll have to waste more mates :<
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh, 850% x4? o.O
    Also, does the homing can hit things at point blank? Was thinking to use it for mobbing and shotgun main target ... kinda scary without life steal, but, I'm playing GuHu, so, I guess I'll have to waste more mates :<
    i havent had to time to get a lot of the info you asked for but ideally how it works (also thanks Reilet):

Keep at least 1 or 1 1/2 Front S-Rolls distance from what youre going to Chain on, use SP -> DA -> SP

I dont remember if they hit full at point blank, its just positioning being key but the damage is pretty insane but its like i said beforehand, these tmg's are more meant for niche things like setting off on Boss down time, hard to reach area's etc you wouldnt mob with these because as you know S-Roll Arts does all the work for you (or use Spread Needle). These TMG's arent exactly meant to be a main weapon but very nice to have on your pallate for w/e situation you made need them in
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I dont remember if they hit full at point blank, its just positioning being key but the damage is pretty insane but its like i said beforehand, these tmg's are more meant for niche things like setting off on Boss down time, hard to reach area's etc you wouldnt mob with these because as you know S-Roll Arts does all the work for you (or use Spread Needle). These TMG's arent exactly meant to be a main weapon but very nice to have on your pallate for w/e situation you made need them in
    Point blank depends on the boss. For example, Persona heart during his down phases if you're point blank all hits will connect since the origination point seems to be from your character. However, I tested on Rodos' mouth and at point blank two of the slugs always tagged the top of his head instead of his mouth so it depends.

SP0 isn't for every situation but it solves the problem of IF0 over-damage for most situations since the damage cap of 999,999 on the majority of new content really hurts IF0 usefulness as a Chain Finisher. In content without damage cap, my Chain 100 IF0s can hit upwards of 2.5M damage which means anywhere from 700K-1.5M damage loss per IF0 in Finish on damage capped content.

There are still situations where you'll want to use your standard Chain Finishers (e.g. enemies where you would chain their head - Deus Hunas, Omega Hunar, et cetera).

Also, this hasn't been mentioned yet but SP0 has invul during it's start up before the blast when you're at max gear which is incredibly important and alternating between S-Roll -> SP0 -> S-Roll can effectively be the same as Ranger Dodge Roll -> PS0 -> Dodge Roll invul loops.

Doesn't replace Atra EX TMGs but any situation where you could be using it as a Chain Finisher you should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Point blank depends on the boss. For example, Persona heart during his down phases if you're point blank all hits will connect since the origination point seems to be from your character. However, I tested on Rodos' mouth and at point blank two of the slugs always tagged the top of his head instead of his mouth so it depends.

SP0 isn't for every situation but it solves the problem of IF0 over-damage for most situations since the damage cap of 999,999 on the majority of new content really hurts IF0 usefulness as a Chain Finisher. In content without damage cap, my Chain 100 IF0s can hit upwards of 2.5M damage which means anywhere from 700K-1.5M damage loss per IF0 in Finish on damage capped content.

There are still situations where you'll want to use your standard Chain Finishers (e.g. enemies where you would chain their head - Deus Hunas, Omega Hunar, et cetera).

Also, this hasn't been mentioned yet but SP0 has invul during it's start up before the blast when you're at max gear which is incredibly important and alternating between S-Roll -> SP0 -> S-Roll can effectively be the same as Ranger Dodge Roll -> PS0 -> Dodge Roll invul loops.

Doesn't replace Atra EX TMGs but any situation where you could be using it as a Chain Finisher you should be.
    good to know about the i-frames since I havent touched Shift Period (like most people) since S-Roll Arts became a thing and I also only did a few test runs on Castle, didn't test anywhere else because I didn't feel like hopping back on Gu at the time because im still hooked on Ph. Everything you posted though is still pretty much on the mark with how I thought Oregi TMG's would be and I would definitely recommend every Gu get the +30 trade ins from the Medal Shop whenever they can and keep them on your pallete, pretty good TMG's to have on you anytime paired with your Atra EX TMGs
    PSO2 NGS

Also this tweet was linked to me earlier today as well re: when is SP0 worth it:

https://twitter.com/flowerint1034/st...01571046363137

If you assume SRoll -> SatAim -> IF0 -> SatAim is your standard finisher, SRoll -> SatAim -> SP0 is more worthwhile than the IF0 combo if at least two of the four bolts connect.