Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333 LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3323

Haven't played Gu for some time, what's DA in this context?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Haven't played Gu for some time, what's DA in this context?
    Dead Approach.

Lol, thanks.
    And speaking of which, not sure what the latest buff did with gu but iirc SA was outperformed by DA in about every way in most situations.
    Felt like SA would just miss most of the time cause the range is so damn short and when not DA does more damage anyway and it stuns stunnable enemies.

Only reason I didn't use it more is cause my muscle memory is still on SA > IF0 and I still miss ja easily when using DA instead of SA.

Dead Approach was stronger until they added TMG Stance Ring. It gave a huge Shooting bonus so Satellite Aim was better. After that, they nerfed the ring and Zero Range Advance but increased Satellite Aim's Power to compensate so it's still better.

Another SRoll Arts Mode 160%->120%
    Orgei; Slug pot 800%->600%

buffed other PA's

dont think this nerf will stop people from using Orgei TMG's still and general go to CT PA's will be a bit stronger, probably still get away with mobbing with ASRA's still
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh my ..... seems like A BUFF!!!! (at least, that's what I felt as GuHu and Tps-user (almost impossible to aim with Orgei due to vertical-mouse-movement-only lock Making Orgei kinda impossible to optimize / use effectively ))

Do they wrote amount of increase for each PA?
    Or, any link to check them? My internet kinda bad atm
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 5, 2019 at 05:44 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Another SRoll Arts Mode 160%->120%
    Orgei; Slug pot 800%->600%

buffed other PA's

dont think this nerf will stop people from using Orgei TMG's still and general go to CT PA's will be a bit stronger, probably still get away with mobbing with ASRA's still
    I mean I don't think those nerf are there to really kill ASRA or Orgei, but rather make you use other things. You'll probably still ASRA but you'll have to also use your PAs when situation calls for it to optimize DPS. Similarly Orgei finisher will still be strong, but now classic finisher will be stronger, so Orgei will only be used either when you need the projectile accuracy or really need to fuck damage cap up. It's overall a very healthy change

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I mean I don't think those nerf are there to really kill ASRA or Orgei, but rather make you use other things. You'll probably still ASRA but you'll have to also use your PAs when situation calls for it to optimize DPS. Similarly Orgei finisher will still be strong, but now classic finisher will be stronger, so Orgei will only be used either when you need the projectile accuracy or really need to fuck damage cap up. It's overall a very healthy change
    that nerf to Lumin Echo Slug wasnt enough for IF T0 setups to over power it, it'll still do more than it just obviously a bit less than before. the only PA's that got buffed that are going to help current CT setups are Elder Rebellion and Messiah time. I'm pretty sure Bullet Squall T0 is still no where preferred over other PA's like Dead Approach or Sat Aim solely because you cant get it completely off before the CT trigger goes away (unless you purposely missed the initial setup and come in shooting, which even then the output wont be nearly as high).

anyways, Oregei; Shift Period T0 -> Dead Approach -> Shift Period T0 will still be top. Nothing wrong with doing IF T0 setups either
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    that nerf to Lumin Echo Slug wasnt enough for IF T0 setups to over power it, it'll still do more than it just obviously a bit less than before. the only PA's that got buffed that are going to help current CT setups are Elder Rebellion and Messiah time. I'm pretty sure Bullet Squall T0 is still no where preferred over other PA's like Dead Approach or Sat Aim solely because you cant get it completely off before the CT trigger goes away (unless you purposely missed the initial setup and come in shooting, which even then the output wont be nearly as high).

anyways, Oregei; Shift Period T0 -> Dead Approach -> Shift Period T0 will still be top. Nothing wrong with doing IF T0 setups either
    BulletSquall0 is pretty good if people have SRJABonus maxed btw (with kicks included in them, since it's simply +10% damage for the entire ChainFinish).
    4686 total power (23 hits of shots, 2 missed (all if lag or something)) .... +10% up with SRJAB.
    You can be relatively safer mid-ChainFinish with Vampiric. And in case you took a hit that puts you on 50%~80% HP at the beginning of ChainFinish, BulletSquall will refill that so PK will active again mid-ChainFinish.

If people going GuFi tho, yea, not that good. But as GuHu (with SRJABonus), it's very nice.
    Just under it is (SRoll) IF0 (with SRJABonus) .....

Might want to look into HeelStab + IF0 if the kicks are buffed by ZRA (or use ranged multiplier instead) on balance changes.
    (with SRJABonus GuHu) It's between BulletSquall0 and SA-IF0-SA-(1hit SA) ..... DA-SA-IF0-SA is still #2 (under ShiftPeriod Orgei) tho.
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 5, 2019 at 08:17 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

appreciate the input but i dont want to comment anymore about it until the update hits for actual testing to work out. I dont think people are going to stray off Gu/Fi since it'll still have higher ASRA dmg output than Gu/Hu but I know for sure this update will definitely help out those Gu/Hu players such as yourself. I don't use Bullet Squall T0 for CT setups because from past memory it didn't work very well but I'm not doubting anything you said, maybe I'll give it a try again
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 5, 2019 at 08:56 PM.
    PSO2 NGS