Page 332 of 333 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333 LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3323
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Hmm ... preliminary look at power difference on paper (vs not-yet-updated-swiki)

BulletSquall-Type0 = 2677 (2434) ..... my PA craft is +135, it's 2812 on notation, so, direct minus .... +10% power up, I believe.
    HeelStab = 2485 (2166 on frame part, 1775 on old power notation) .... +10% power up? Not sure if power notation now correct (was 122% power notation on older one).
    MessiahTime = 3249 (2954) ..... +10% power up
    ElderRebellion = 3046 (2408 ) ..... +26.5% power up
    GrimBarrage = 1500 (1186) ..... +26.5% power up

My ..... For GuHu might want to look into GrimBarrage instead of DA + SA (especially when having SRJABonus) .... GuFi should be sticking to combos due to TAJA.

I .... finally break 6mil on Rockbear training, thanks to these buffs (kick using R-Damage multiplier I think?) _(:3」with ShiftaDrink + 100 Chain + BulletSquall0 (SRJABonus, without SRollArts, using roll+attack for positioning) .... was 5.28mil.
    Would like to test (SRJABonus-precharged) HeelStab + IF0 and usual combo ofc (except maybe GrimBarrage - IF0 - SA), but, impossible due to the nature of training.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 7, 2019 at 09:35 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Sorry for double posting (?)
    Small damage test done (including CalamityBullet on 4th) on 20s timed stationary Rockbear (multiple PA use within 20s time limit).
    I tried to refrain from using SRollArts in this one (pressed once on 2nd Rockbear, as noted)
    Just for reference. GuFi should be able to go higher tho.

- Summary -
    Spoiler!

- Equipment - Skill Tree -
    GuHu, ShiftaDrinkEX, without TeamTree buff.
    Spoiler!

- Video (just in case you wanna see) -
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 3, 2020 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Adding info from newer post
    - Ship 2 -

Now do IF0 SA IF0 SA.

I'm .... not sure if 200 PP is enough for that kind of spam ..... but, I'll try and edit this post later _(:3」

Edit :
    OK, I forgot I can get PP reduction from Shifta Drink EX's bonus effect, so I went with that.

IF0 - SatAim at the end.
    1) 9,399,125 = Calamity Bullet - Grim Barrge - (IF0+SatAim loop)
    2) 8,845,484 = Grim Barrage - (IF0+SatAim loop)
    Video :
    Spoiler!

BulletSquall-Type0
    1) 9,204,988 = Calamity Bullet - BulletSquall - BulletSquall
    2) 8,632,692 = BulletSquall - BulletSquall
    Video :
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 2, 2020 at 11:05 PM.
    - Ship 2 -

You did it wrong. You need to whiff a PA to get IF0 SA IF0 SA in chain.

Ah ... that IF0 whiff ..... I'm not sure I can do that ... since I never tried that one
    I'm sorry.
    - Ship 2 -

It applies to all ranged damage. Also CT damage is massive, it's always worth using if the chain is at least 20 hits and you wanna spam it as often as possible on bosses.

Anyway, what's the JP GuHu meta nowadays?
    Dead Approach has now higher dps than Sat Aim, why use Sat Aim again?

Also, I noticed that a full IF0 does massive damage with CT, I got about 4.2m total with a 100 chain, why do people use Sat Aim > IF0 again? Just the duration?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Nov 9, 2020 at 04:06 AM.

Afaik. most went GuFi already (I still stay as GuHu tho). When I searched Youtube a few days back, I only see GuFi .....
    Even on pug runs, probably 1:9 ...... with 9 being GuFi (probably more) ....

Because DeadApproach replace player?
    I dunno how it affect people with auto-lock in general, but I surely find DA spam impossible to be used in tps, most of the time (only a few instances like DF Elder belly core since if you spam DA, you'll stay in place, because it's at the edge of playable area)
    Or simply because gun-user-class felt better with shooting than doing body slam over and over, even if DPS is higher? lol

As far as Chain use, try BulletSquall0 instead? Swiki already listed it's power at x2.01 at gear3 (minus 2 hits that not boosted). My personal calculation (using SRollJABonus) also listed BS0 > IF0 (and it's very mobile too, so you can kinda reposition yourself, maintaining Chain Finish damage .... looking at bosses at end game being relatively very mobile).

If the target is stunned and you can bury yourself, MessiahTime is much better tho.
    There's also advanced tricks for it, but, I can't do it (and too lazy _(:3」 ), so, might want to search that.

For non Chain Finish, I'd say it's much better with SA - IF0. Since it's higher DPS, much quicker, and you did most of the damage early.

Full IF0 took a very long time, with most of the damage is at the end (the final shot itself is 50% of power notation) and the enemies must not be mobile ..... you'll find the enemies died before you shot the last burst in pug (or the enemies changing position / facing, making your last burst not hit the spot you want).
    It's high DPP for sure, you can use it on few cases (like Decol Maluda, which usually stationary, though I personally find it safer with BS0 if you have life steal, due to amount of hits)
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 14, 2020 at 03:43 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

True.
    Though, with lock on DA is a lot better than sat aim with its tiny range.

I tested some more and got ~2.47m with sat aim > IF0 (131 frames) but 2.55 with close ER (172 frames). ER does a lot less damage from far but in this case it's the difference between 0 damage with sat aim > IF0 or some nice CT finish damage with ER. Not to mention up close ER also wins out if you don't have a very close time limit like on deus core but then sat aim > IF0 is not a short animation either.

And just saw Messiah Time has a massive 289 frames but in return I got over 4m damage.

BTW why did people ignore Showtime so long and only got the absolute minimum to get to Hightime despite it being a big damage?
    I hope at least now people max Showtime since we got the sp to max everything except flat stat boosts now.

Oh, yes, as far as single PA damage goes, Messiah Time is the highest damage (thanks to 155% power notation when you can bury yourself), great gear gain, and highest DPP. Not the highest dps for sure .....
    It kinda limited by that frame time and limited to how you can position yourself when doing PA ..... so, as long as the enemy is stunned / immobile and you can bury yourself inside the hitbox, you can use it effectively.
    Things like Elder belly core isn't recommended tho, since you can't bury yourself inside it.

Uh ... as far as Showtime goes, raising it's level will only give Gear Gain rate and Aggro generation, no direct damage increase (you can reach your damage faster by maxing gear early, but, if there's a mob, it's not a problem) .... so, normally people just left it at 2.
    If you have spare SP, you can increase that, ofc (I raised it to Lv7 (link on my sig) .... since I use BulletSquall-0 a lot, and with Lv7 ShowTime, it can gain much needed gear faster against single enemy ...... and BulletSquall-0 damage very reliant on max gear (x2.01))
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 17, 2020 at 04:37 AM.
    - Ship 2 -