Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit-Set Guide

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    All those bonuses oh my god what will i do with 1200 atk instead of 1220 atk
    A sarcastic comment, woohoo! That provided me with good info! Oh lookie i can be sarcastic too! Wheeeee.... now lets try to be adults shall we? Are you basically ignoring all those damage bonuses? ^.^
    New Classes - (10Fi : 33Gu : 15Te) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Old Classes - (40Hu : 31Ra : 32Fo) || Ship01 Team ミスリル

Quote Originally Posted by Aryube View Post
    A sarcastic comment, woohoo! That provided me with good info! Oh lookie i can be sarcastic too! Wheeeee.... now lets try to be adults shall we? Are you basically ignoring all those damage bonuses? ^.^
    But with so many bonuses as you say, do you really need to focus on S-atk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    But with so many bonuses as you say, do you really need to focus on S-atk.
    Yes because that will exponentially increase your damage, i thought that was obvious?

Shifta Ex Drink, Shifta Buff, Brave/Wise stance, weak points, weak bullet, PA damage.
    Shifta only works on Base stats, it may be the same for a couple of other things on your list. Conversely, you left skills such as Jellen Shot and Deband Cut from your list of things that buff Defenses. If you're going to list things out, at least be complete about it.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Yes because that will exponentially increase your damage, i thought that was obvious?
    That's very true, but after a certain point is it really paying off. Most of these set bonuses do things besides raise a single defense stat. The Vol, Fang, and Quartz sets for instance would be great for hybrid characters who might be using more than one attack type.

I understand that there's going to be people who want to min-max, and there's nothing wrong with that, but not everyone wants to play that way, and not everyone IS going to play that way, you shouldn't devalue their opinion because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's very true, but after a certain point is it really paying off. Most of these set bonuses do things besides raise a single defense stat. The Vol, Fang, and Quartz sets for instance would be great for hybrid characters who might be using more than one attack type.

I understand that there's going to be people who want to min-max, and there's nothing wrong with that, but not everyone wants to play that way, and not everyone IS going to play that way, you shouldn't devalue their opinion because of that.
    You're completely right and i agree 100% with this. But i'm also just putting the info there for people to read and make their own mind about ^.^

Great guide! Thanks for posting.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Arika - you are missing two set's from the list, Well there unknown really at the moment and understand why they're not there.

ブルブリ系 - Now this has the typical pattern for a set but no set bonus....make's me wonder if it's used in another way .....maybe like a place holder for the 2 set armors to add more to the bonus...maybec?

ルベルタロン系 - It's also unknown and is another 2 set armor.

If any one would like to test these two to see if there is a set with the second armor and also check to see if there is a combination with the first armor and the 2 set armor's. Thanks in Advance.

Anyone who forgos defensive stats and goes pure DPS even after set bonuses is completely hindering themselves now.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Arika - you are missing two set's from the list, Well there unknown really at the moment and understand why they're not there.

ブルブリ系 - Now this has the typical pattern for a set but no set bonus....make's me wonder if it's used in another way .....maybe like a place holder for the 2 set armors to add more to the bonus...maybec?

ルベルタロン系 - It's also unknown and is another 2 set armor.

If any one would like to test these two to see if there is a set with the second armor and also check to see if there is a combination with the first armor and the 2 set armor's. Thanks in Advance.
    yup that is right, because that 2 set is list as no bonus atm, so I m not grouping them here yet. (well until confirm anyway)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server